Indian Motorcycle Community

Another Phone Call

Just had call from Dave Jones Mirosoft windows he said he was calling in reference to my computer windows. I say " Huh" he repeats himself I say " I don't have a computer" then silence and he hangs up. A Dave Jones with a Arab/Muslem/India heavy accent. Want them fuckers ever quit?

• Like 1

Just had call from Dave Jones Mirosoft windows he said he was calling in reference to my computer windows. I say " Huh" he repeats himself I say " I don't have a computer" then silence and he hangs up. A Dave Jones with a Arab/Muslem/India heavy accent. Want them fuckers ever quit?

I bet the next call comes from Peter Tork!

• Like 2

I get those calls all the time @ work.

If I have time, I fuck with him and keep him on the line until he gets the idea and hangs up.

When I don't have time, I ask him which computer is he talking about? Then I tell him all of our computers are Mac...he hangs up.

a lot of them are fishing for seniors with computers to pay them to remote into their systems...do some shit and charge them a great deal of money and usually leave crap behind so they can plunder system again and get more money later. My parents fell for this shit and wonder why they have gone through 6 computers in 8 years..... :no: :no: :no:

New scam is to call seniors and tell them they are IRS agents and that they owe a bunch of money and need to pay them right now or they will be arrested tommorow. It is also stated that if they hang up then police will be sent immediately to arrest them. Same deal, heavy arabic/hindu/muslim (camel jockey) accents with "american" sounding names...so all you old guys be careful of this one :)

• Like 1

I got the same call.

It was so fun to reply " you are so full of shit! I don't own a computer!"

Well, I do have a laptop, it's about ten years old, and hasn't been powered up more than three times in the last three years.

Fucking scamming bastards. Wish I had taken the opportunity to insult his parents.

• Like 1

When I get this same call, I flip out on them and start yelling at them about how did they get control of my computer and what are they going to do to fix it? They don't stay on the line long at all. Always good for a laugh! :rotfl:

Funny, my wife just got this same call a half hour ago on her cell phone. Heavy foreign accent stating he was from Microsoft Windows. She said we don't have a computer but thanks for calling and hung up. Always a scammer out there somewhere too lazy to get a real job....

Ring = Ring - Isis calling

Got that call this morning, caller ID unavailable. I said that it was a scam and asked for his number, and he hung up. F*ck 'em.

• Like 1

I got one of those calls a while back, I asked where he was and he said D.C. I said great, I will be in DC in two days and will hand deliver cash, dude said that would not be necessary & a check (by mail would be fine, I stated I don't use checks & it would be cash hand delivered or nothing... The next thing I heard was a dial tone. :grin:

So if any of you need funds delivered in the greater LA area I would be more than happy to meet & get my hands on one of these scammers :nod:

Them useless idiots don't ever stop. I sure I will be getting another fore to long.

Them useless idiots don't ever stop. I sure I will be getting another fore to long.

I especially like the calls from women that want 5 minutes of my time to answer a survey, I say sure, I will answer a question for you & then you need to answer a question for me... My first question is usually "are you wearing panties" followed by "how often do you masturbate" and it get dirtier from there, usually I get a dial tone after #2 :laughlong:

• Like 3

.i got ones o he IRS calls a while ago. When they threatened to have the police come to my house to arrest me, I told them the police was already here and they wanted to talk with you....

I especially like the calls from women that want 5 minutes of my time to answer a survey, I say sure, I will answer a question for you & then you need to answer a question for me... My first question is usually "are you wearing panties" followed by "how often do you masturbate" and it get dirtier from there, usually I get a dial tone after #2 :laughlong:

Man you have a sick twisted mind excellent material for the Jerry Springer show. There probably the only people left you can talk dirty to. You probably push them people over the edge. Hmmm I feel we have a lot in common.

• Like 1

Man you have a sick twisted mind excellent material for the Jerry Springer show. There probably the only people left you can talk dirty to. You probably push them people over the edge. Hmmm I feel we have a lot in common.

You know what they say (whoever THEY are) GO BIG or GO HOME

Edited by hasbin
  • Like 1

Reminds me of a guy I knew back in college who said he had problems with the Jehovah Witnesses coming to his door early in the morning.. until one day he answered the door wearing just his boxer shorts with his dick hanging out through the front... and he acted REALLY interested.

• Like 1

Reminds me of a guy I knew back in college who said he had problems with the Jehovah Witnesses coming to his door early in the morning.. until one day he answered the door wearing just his boxer shorts with his dick hanging out through the front... and he acted REALLY interested.

Been there, done that, except I lost the shorts before I answered the door...

• Like 2