Indian Motorcycle Community

The Scumbags Playbook

Saul Alinsky died about 43 years ago, but his writings influenced those in political control of our nation today.......
Recall that Hillary did her college thesis on his writings and Obama writes about him in his books.
Died: June 12, 1972, Carmel-by-the-Sea, Ca
Education: University of Chicago
Spouse: Irene Alinsky
Books: Rules for Radicals, Reveille for Radicals
Anyone out there think that this stuff isn't happening today
in the U.S. ?
All eight rules are currently in play
How to create a social state by Saul Alinsky:
There are eight levels of controlthat must be obtained before you are able to create a social state......
The first is the most important.
1) Healthcare– Control healthcare and you control the people
2) Poverty – Increase the Poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
3) Debt – Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.
4) Gun Control– Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state.
5) Welfare – Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income)
6) Education – Take control of what people read and listen to – take control of what children learn in school.
7) Religion – Remove the belief in the God from the Government and schools
8) Class Warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (Tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.
Does any of this sound like what is happening to the United States ?
Alinsky merely simplified Vladimir Lenin's original scheme
for world conquest by communism, under Russian rule.
Stalin described his converts as "Useful Idiots." The Useful Idiots have destroyed every nation in which they have seized power and control. It is presently happening at an alarming rate in the U.S.
If people can read this and still say everything is just fine... they are "useful idiots".
"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere."

• Like 1

yep and it is evident what book POTUS is reading with his minions...or has read in past and uses as his bible. Same for Hillary....

• Like 1

Same playbook Henry Kissinger & Zbignew Brezinski (got from the old school Nazi 'immigrants' post WWII)

have been using for decades.

Nazis & Commies grow from the same roots sharing identical totalitarian goals.

The water supply systems tainted with fluorides & other nuclear waste products ~ a Nazi gem.

This overlord control stuff did not surface last night guys.

The media hasbin the opiate of the sheepeople since the invention of the printing press.

Radio, then TV just makes it more pervasive.

Missing persons, illegals, homeless jobless folks will be found enjoying luxury accommodations at FEMA Comfort Inns.

No amount of media elephant talk or jackass braying is going to uproot common sense.

Deep down folks still know bs when it spews out even if they are oblivious & distracted 'useful idiots'.

To paraphrase Tom Jefferson on liberty & government::

"When we who are the government get out of hand & become tyrannical, please annihilate us."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9poCAuYT-s

I read Alinsky's book recently and read the Communist Manifesto every couple of years just to keep aware of what is happening in the world. Alinsky's method is working like a charm I might add.

I read the personal memoirs of Mao's physician a while back. Really a fascinating read how brutal Mao was, but also how clueless. In his Swords to Plowshares campaign, he required that all towns have a foundry to make steel, presumably from swords. In order to meet capacity, the villagers would smelt the plowshares as well and plunged the country into a famine. Mao used to travel by train, but never at night...the train was parked at dusk until midmorning when the chairman arose. He would pull into a village, see a great stack of low grade (the villagers could not generate enough furnace heat to make high grade), highly polished steel. Mao would inspect and tell them what a good job they were doing. The train would pull out of town and park for the night. Mao's underlings would put the steel on another train and take it to the next town for tomorrow's inspection.

I wonder if Obama's underlings are pulling the same trick on him. We have heard about what a brilliant scholar he was, but no proof exists because his records are sealed. I find it hard to believe that one man is capable of all this destruction. I see him as nothing more than a puppet. Obama would be incapable of issuing millions of work permits to illegals by himself. Apparently they were issued by a shadow government institution without authorization by Congress. My guess is the enemy cabal is bigger than we thought and all those millions and millions of hollow points the government buy/bought are going to come into play here pretty quick. The scariest thing is not Obama winning an election or two, but rather the large portion of the electorate that voted for him not once but twice.

One more thing.... the EPA has regulated the last of the domestic lead smelters out of business. Ore is now sent overseas to be smelted, and returned to ammunition manufacturers. California has tried to ban lead bullets over environmental concerns. Gun rights mean nothing if you cannot buy ammunition

• Like 3

[...]

I read the personal memoirs of Mao's physician a while back. Really a fascinating read how brutal Mao was, but also how clueless. In his Swords to Plowshares campaign, he required that all towns have a foundry to make steel, presumably from swords. In order to meet capacity, the villagers would smelt the plowshares as well and plunged the country into a famine. Mao used to travel by train, but never at night...the train was parked at dusk until midmorning when the chairman arose. He would pull into a village, see a great stack of low grade (the villagers could not generate enough furnace heat to make high grade), highly polished steel. Mao would inspect and tell them what a good job they were doing. The train would pull out of town and park for the night. Mao's underlings would put the steel on another train and take it to the next town for tomorrow's inspection.

[...]

One more thing.... the EPA has regulated the last of the domestic lead smelters out of business. Ore is now sent overseas to be smelted, and returned to ammunition manufacturers. California has tried to ban lead bullets over environmental concerns. Gun rights mean nothing if you cannot buy ammunition

Actually I'm currently reading a book by David Mitchell called Ghostwriters. It's fiction - not a political book at all, but one of the characters is a Chinese woman that lived through WW2 and the Mao years. He mentions the swords to plowshares thing and how it caused famine.. how re-education had children turning their parents in as enemies of the state.. how religious leaders were killed... how the idiots and the bullies came to power and abused the people through the red guard.. it was a really brutal time.

As a tangent, I think David Mitchell is a brilliant writer. His ability to inhabit and tell stories from a characters perspective is simply amazing.

Regarding ammunition - I've been working on my firearms collection to consolidate the types of ammunition I need. I'm down to: 12 gauge, 7.62x39, and .357 mag. This allows me to horde larger amounts of each.

Edited by KenB

After seeing that poor bastard fry in the cage yesterday, I am going to purchase a firearm(s). I have not touched one since I left the Army. Make no fucking mistake about it. They are already amongst us waiting orders.They got willpower and balls. I'll give em that. I am going to prepare myself. Laugh if you want, or ignore it. I'm taking the offensive.

• Like 6

Actually I'm currently reading a book by David Mitchell called Ghostwriters. It's fiction - not a political book at all, but one of the characters is a Chinese woman that lived through WW2 and the Mao years. He mentions the swords to plowshares thing and how it caused famine.. how re-education had children turning their parents in as enemies of the state.. how religious leaders were killed... how the idiots and the bullies came to power and abused the people through the red guard.. it was a really brutal time.

As a tangent, I think David Mitchell is a brilliant writer. His ability to inhabit and tell stories from a characters perspective is simply amazing.

Regarding ammunition - I've been working on my firearms collection to consolidate the types of ammunition I need. I'm down to: 12 gauge, 7.62x39, and .357 mag. This allows me to horde larger amounts of each.

This book was The Private Life of Chairman Mao was written by Li Zhisui, his personal physician of 22 years. Mao, while brutal, had unintended effects on the culture. By making the people speak Mandarin and not their own distinct dialects, he united the diverse population to become an economic power. This also opened the country to missionaries being able to communicate with the masses by using 1 language, not 200. Theocracy aside, religion can be a great thorn in a tyrant's side

After seeing that poor bastard fry in the cage yesterday, I am going to purchase a firearm(s). I have not touched one since I left the Army. Make no fucking mistake about it. They are already amongst us waiting orders.They got willpower and balls. I'll give em that. I am going to prepare myself. Laugh if you want, or ignore it. I'm taking the offensive.

I agree with you. Been around guns all my life. Took my CCW a while back, mainly because I thought the libs in Minnesota would repeal the law and I wanted to create more work for them. The section of the class about situational awareness should be required for all. I have told my kids (now grown) that they didn't have to like guns, but they will learn to use and more importantly respect them. I find myself carrying more and more in situations that I never would expect to. A couple of Pastors I know carry in church and they tell me they know of 4-6 that do in their small congregations.

Yet we have a president that will not call a terrorist a terrorist. I got your workplace violence in my pants....

• Like 1

Lost all my firearms in a canoe accident , must be a the bottom of the lake , but... If I had any firearms I would ALWAYS be armed for defense of family and friends , getting very bad out there , keep your six clear and powder dry

• Like 1

Lost all my firearms in a canoe accident , must be a the bottom of the lake , but... If I had any firearms I would ALWAYS be armed for defense of family and friends , getting very bad out there , keep your six clear and powder dry

Holy ship! Did you skiff your dinghy in the canoe accident?

BTW. Barry the douschebag had a secret meeting with a bunch if "mudslime" leaders today , no details on who , from the "most transparent administration" in history".

Let me know if you need to borrow some......

• Like 2

Let me know if you need to borrow some......

You're a good friend. I'll keep that in mind

• Like 1

Translated...when the cannibalism starts he won't eat you all at once...

But maybe he'll eat me last.....? :oh:

But he will still eat you....slowly.... because he will be full of the rest of us...

No worries Lads, I'll be fine, LOTS of Deer Elk, Moose and Trout in easy reach.

I did know a girl that came upon some cannibals outside of Bali, the blaggards grabbed and said they were going to eat her, she asked "Are you going to eat me whole?"

They said "no we're going to spit that part out" :P

No worries Lads, I'll be fine, LOTS of Deer Elk, Moose and Trout in easy reach.

I did know a girl that came upon some cannibals outside of Bali, the blaggards grabbed and said they were going to eat her, she asked "Are you going to eat me whole?"

They said "no we're going to spit that part out" :P

There is a limerick in there somewhere.....

There once was a girl from Hannibal.....