Indian Motorcycle Community

Hollister rally on travel channel

Did you guys see the Indians on the travel channel last night. It was pretty cool. They filmed us over 2 years ago at a Indian BBQ we had for all riders attending the rally.

Weird seeing my mug on the TV. Does that mean my 15 minutes of fame are over and done with?????

Anyway, I thought it was a good program, but they sure made Hollister seem much  cooler than it actually is. Quite frankly, it is a somewhat tame and boring rally overall.

This year I zipped in for one day just to buy some cheap chaps.

Thoughts on the video or the rally??????

Yeh saw that one too, got Goose Bumps looking at Indian Bikers being filmed. Now I know what you and your bike look like.... :moped:

A couple of days ago Horse Power T.V. did some upgrades on a yellow and white chief (1999 - 2001). The first was just removing the exhaust baffle and re-jetting the carb. Then they added a nitrous oxide kit to the bike. Dyno tested at 108 hp with the smallest inline restrictor in the kit.  :moped:

They also had a show on the night before about Sturgis with alot of Indians. Interviewed Branscomb, and showed inside the factory.

Yep, that one was pretty good, a lot of Indian time, followed a big IRG ride around

Did you guys see the Indians on the travel channel last night. It was pretty cool. They filmed us over 2 years ago at a Indian BBQ we had for all riders attending the rally.

Weird seeing my mug on the TV. Does that mean my 15 minutes of fame are over and done with?????

Anyway, I thought it was a good program, but they sure made Hollister seem much  cooler than it actually is. Quite frankly, it is a somewhat tame and boring rally overall.

This year I zipped in for one day just to buy some cheap chaps.

Thoughts on the video or the rally??????

pablo94

Do you have a tape? Can you send me a copy?

We ain't got cable out here in the trailer yet.

Actually I am out of tape. I was P---Off. Anyway, I looked it up on Discovery and it plays again on Saturday.

Got tape now. Will make copies Saturday. Only issue, is can I remember the preset b.s. ' cause I will be out riding somewhere. Probably getting some last minute chores done for our Charity Poker run.

I will give you a shout once I have it copied.

I have this Hollister Show on DVD... if anybody out there has a way to burn a copy or make copies.. I'd be more than happy to lone it out.. Or I can mail it to you for viewing as long as it makes its way back to me..let me know... :moped:  :moped:

Archived