Indian Motorcycle Community

Local Dealer (What A Joke) Called

i missed the test ride day awhile back because of the flu ,the sales guy called today and said hey come on in and look around ,naaa im busy , i will wait a few years till the bugs are worked out ,he said there are no bugs or recalls at all , bullshit ! well guys on the forums have talked about a few . he said those forums are nothing but trouble and bitching about nothing ,thats right buddy keep selling me a bike ! then he said we all ride ducatis anyway ,you should check them out ,they are the best ! ,ok i have bitched about multi- line dealers since the get go,but this was a joke hey polaris let sears sell them like puchs or western auto selling bridgestones ,screw all this i will keep the gilroy till the wheels fall off or im penny-less . his last words were you have a gilroy chief ? yes i do , he said what is a gilroy chief? ,wtf im getting a cold brew

• Like 8

Post his email address....

• Like 2

That guy couldn't sell cunt in a lumber camp! What a jack ass :)

• Like 4

Ha Ha Airpirate...

You reminded me of how badly I miss Al Swearingen...

He ran a tight ship...,

• Like 1

i missed the test ride day awhile back because of the flu ,the sales guy called today and said hey come on in and look around ,naaa im busy , i will wait a few years till the bugs are worked out ,he said there are no bugs or recalls at all , bullshit ! well guys on the forums have talked about a few . he said those forums are nothing but trouble and bitching about nothing ,thats right buddy keep selling me a bike ! then he said we all ride ducatis anyway ,you should check them out ,they are the best ! ,ok i have bitched about multi- line dealers since the get go,but this was a joke hey polaris let sears sell them like puchs or western auto selling bridgestones ,screw all this i will keep the gilroy till the wheels fall off or im penny-less . his last words were you have a gilroy chief ? yes i do , he said what is a gilroy chief? ,wtf im getting a cold brew

Oh by the way.... And somebody should mark this post....

When Polaris buys Ducati for their sport bike engineering skills and additional motorcycle street cred....that knucklehead will be even more annoying....

Ha Ha Airpirate...

He ran a tight ship...,

I

thoroughly enjoyed that fucking show ;)

• Like 1

That guy couldn't sell cunt in a lumber camp! What a jack ass :)

the dealer has only sold 12 total since indian started back up , 2014s still in stock ,hummm im seeing a pattern here and the only dealer in the state !!!

Took my HD to dealer in area to see what I could work out. Was on trailer due to weather, didn't unload it,, didn't start it, or ask how many miles. Made a phone call and came back with a ridiculous offer. (Did I mention they own a HD dealership right next door, and sell Polaris, and all kinds of *#ki products?) The guy acted like I was bothering him, and didn't have a clue about anything older than a 14. probably the last time I go there. Network needs work!!!

• Like 1

Took my HD to dealer in area to see what I could work out. Was on trailer due to weather, didn't unload it,, didn't start it, or ask how many miles. Made a phone call and came back with a ridiculous offer. (Did I mention they own a HD dealership right next door, and sell Polaris, and all kinds of *#ki products?) The guy acted like I was bothering him, and didn't have a clue about anything older than a 14. probably the last time I go there. Network needs work!!!

exactly ! lots of work

Speaking of network. I'm considering giving Indian mothership, customer service, a call to request a factory dealership on northern side of los angeles area i.e. Ventura/Oxnard or santa monica. I know one call probly won't mean much to them.

• Like 1

Hmmm,

you would think that

they would have more knowledge,

than to engage in an incredulous

conversation about INDIAN,

in hopes of making a $ale of said product

without pissin off an already loyal owner of

any previous Indian..

Guess not..

$ale$ person$ N $welled head$,

:moped:

Dave

• Like 1

You know - we (me included) used to bitch about a lack of dealerships... now we're bitching about the quality of the dealers we are now getting.

I want to believe this is just growing pains, that the bad dealers will be weeded out in time. HD has this issue too.. bad and good dealers. All I can suggest is that we give them on line reviews somehow with yellow pages or something like that.

You know - we (me included) used to bitch about a lack of dealerships... now we're bitching about the quality of the dealers we are now getting.

I want to believe this is just growing pains, that the bad dealers will be weeded out in time. HD has this issue too.. bad and good dealers. All I can suggest is that we give them on line reviews somehow with yellow pages or something like that.

ken as long as they have so many models and brands to sell ,indian will not get a fair shake ,they dont care, sell a suzuki ,honda ,razr ,just anything ,a sale is a sale . in the summer they wont give a shit about a indian ,they are selling seadoos left and right .

• Like 1

Polaris wont care, good dealer or shitty dealer Polaris is still getting the sale to the dealership. If the dealer sucks and can't make a sale they are stuck with the bikes they purchased from PI. PI will just give a franchise to someone down the road.

Al

• Like 2

Post his email address....

http://www.bignumber1.com/

http://www.bignumber1.com/default.asp?page=xcontact

Not to be confused with a big number two, I s'pose.

2025111-0-5255601.jpg

2025111-0-5251941.jpg

Edited by CHIEF DOC 99

http://www.bignumber1.com/

http://www.bignumber1.com/default.asp?page=xcontact

Not to be confused with a big number two, I s'pose.

2025111-0-5255601.jpg

2025111-0-5251941.jpg

yes this is the ducati riding Indian dealership #1 because we are the only one is our motto !!!

• Like 1

I remember when there was only ONE. I got treated so well, I have stayed loyal to the same dealership. Guess how POLARASS thanked him? Put 3 dealerships in less than 100 miles from the guy who kept the sign on.

• Like 4

Best line from The Simpsons. Homer says to Marge: "First you didn't want me to buy a pony, and now you want me to get rid it. Would you make up your mind!"

• Like 1

I remember when there was only ONE. I got treated so well, I have stayed loyal to the same dealership. Guess how POLARASS thanked him? Put 3 dealerships in less than 100 miles from the guy who kept the sign on.

Yeah, I'm seeing some bad signs from Polaris... Some shadows on the IMRG Similar to what happened with the IRG...

Some good dealers but also some bad, maybe more bad than good now. Hope that changes.

• Like 1

Ha Ha Airpirate...

He ran a tight ship...,

I

thoroughly enjoyed that fucking show ;)

That's 'cause you're both cocksuckers!!

My gosh, how many times could they fit that word into the script?!