Indian Motorcycle Community

Back In The Saddle

After a little repair ( cam, lifterz & cables) & two bouts with the FLU the wife and I were able to get about 400 miles in this weekend (just got back) First thing is, I had forgotten just how much I love the EVL-5005, it in my opinion is the best cam for the PP-100 it pulls like a tractor & we got 37-40mpg for the trip (2-up & packed) We mostly spent this ride on the back roads of Santa Barbara & Ventura Counties stopping @ many little winery's that are waaay off the beaten track & a stop at Figueroa Mountain Brewing Co. to hang with our own TitanChief while he played there. Rode a spell with him and his lovely wife a bit today Garlicks & Wal-marts getting along on the same ride ? Who would have thunk-it ??

Honda-Davidson can have the naming rights to whatever they want (I couldn't care less) I will take a nice ride with my Indian brothers any day of the week, be it Springfield, Garlick, KM or Wal-Mart :moped::moped:

• Like 11

Sounds good.

Sounds like a great time. I'm jealous....we're frozen up here.

There were some 40 degree hot spells here last week that had me tempted to bring one of the bikes out of hibernation, but the roads still have a lot of salt residue on them.

Same here T. Snowing right now. This mountain living sure is different that the flatlands. I was down at my home in Greensboro Thursday, it was 57. Came up here it was 32 and freezing rain. I ain't complaining, I love it up here. Chris, Deryl had that flu, I thought I was gonna have to call the ambulance until I convinced her stubborn ass to go to the doctors. I think 20 + people have died from it here in NC.

What is this "snow" you speak of?

• Like 1

Frozen water falling from the sky. Really brightens up the place. Provides moisture to crops, plants and animals. Fills rivers to overflow in the spring melt, so southern states can share...but we don't tell them what we put in it to turn it brown (they think it is dirt....). Most importantly covers all the dog crap in the yard for 6-8 months in Minnesota

Same here T. Snowing right now. This mountain living sure is different that the flatlands. I was down at my home in Greensboro Thursday, it was 57. Came up here it was 32 and freezing rain. I ain't complaining, I love it up here. Chris, Deryl had that flu, I thought I was gonna have to call the ambulance until I convinced her stubborn ass to go to the doctors. I think 20 + people have died from it here in NC.

Pete that flu is a motherfucker this year...we had about 20 people get it around us with serious vomiting and fevers for 24 hours min....... a friend of ours died from flu last year...she was walker/runner and very active for a senior....got flu...thought she was healthy enough to beat it....ended up dead that weekend from it.

It used to make detroit seem clean and nice when I was there......I was wrong. LOL Sorry Roger...hahahaha