Indian Motorcycle Community

State Of The Union

One of the few times in my life that I watched the state of the union speech. Not sure why I did.. maybe a premonition?

The quote that jumped out at me was that he wanted to "tax accumulated wealth". I looked it up this morning and there actually are communists & politicians in our government that want to do that. (of course it won't be their accumulated wealth that's taxed) This puts our homes, our savings, our retirements all in jeopardy.

I wish someone would invent a truth meter.. such a device would have bounced strongly into the negative for most of his little speech.

The whole thing made me sick. The GOP response wasn't much better.

• Like 4

The GOP response made me feel like I was being spoken to by my third grade teacher.

• Like 2

Still w8ing for the "Let's tax the FED @ 10% & get out of debt" proclamation.

Miserable bloodsucking lawyer-politicians!

Enforce the 13th amendment.

One of the few times in my life that I watched the state of the union speech. Not sure why I did.. maybe a premonition?

The quote that jumped out at me was that he wanted to "tax accumulated wealth". I looked it up this morning and there actually are communists & politicians in our government that want to do that. (of course it won't be their accumulated wealth that's taxed) This puts our homes, our savings, our retirements all in jeopardy.

I wish someone would invent a truth meter.. such a device would have bounced strongly into the negative for most of his little speech.

The whole thing made me sick. The GOP response wasn't much better.

I didn't watch it for fear that I would end up punching a size 10.5 Cowboy boot through the screen. I despise that low life, dishonorable piece of shit, he's hell bent i destroying America and doing a pretty good job of it. It's evident that despite the fact America voted out all of the shitbags that followed his lead, he remains stead fast on pushing his marxist agenda. He should be arrested for treason for aiding the enemy. Announced this morning that he's giving another 11+ BILLION of our tax dollars to IRAN. The same scumbag fucks that finance terrorist attacks on OUR people. Fuck I'm pissed!!!!

• Like 6

George Soros is the puppet master pulling his strings. I saw on Fox news that one of Soros' nonprofit organizations funded the nationwide protests stemming from Ferguson to the tune of $33 million. That's the evil bastard that is destroying this country.

• Like 2

The GOP response made me feel like I was being spoken to by my third grade teacher.

Yeah - that smile was creepy. Scary... almost psychotic.

• Like 1

Still w8ing for the "Let's tax the FED @ 10% & get out of debt" proclamation.

Miserable bloodsucking lawyer-politicians!

Enforce the 13th amendment.

Yeah - tax everyone 10% on all their accumulated assets for 10 years, and see what they have left.

Income redistribution. What we've worked hard for goes to the lazy and entitled. God help us all.

Yup. She wasn't very good on camera. Freshman. Sheesh. Put someone in there with some teeth, a plan, and a proper delivery. They shouldn't toss that moment away.

I'd hit it. Those camp high heels are fucking hot! She has more integrity in her little finger that most of em from either party. She worked at Hardee's, and served her country in a time of war. These two check off items high on my list of character in a person.In other words she has actually lived life in the real world, not spent her careeracademia, or the courtroom. TI believe if your going to send our young men and women into harms way you should know what that feels like. Remember a little scrawny unknown guy who made a speech at the Democratic Convention a few years back? He is in current residence at the White House.

Edited by Micmac
  • Like 2

I'd hit it. Those camp high heels are fucking hot! She has more integrity in her little finger that most of em from either party. She worked at Hardee's, and served her country in a time of war. These two check off items high on my list of character in a person.In other words she has actually lived life in the real world, not spent her careeracademia, or the courtroom. TI believe if your going to send our young men and women into harms way you should know what that feels like. Remember a little scrawny unknown guy who made a speech at the Democratic Convention a few years back? He is in current residence at the White House.

Very good point. Integrity, military and real world working careers in her background. I still thought her smile was creepy though.

• Like 1

She grew up poor, too, unlike many of those other elitist assholes in Congress.

• Like 2

I started out watching it (for some unknown reason) but switched to something later. Makes me sick when he says something that they think is so great and they stand up clapping and have that fucking fake ass smile. Reminds me of a bunch of little kids. That dam amazon wife of his looks like shit. I am starting to piss meself all so fuck em.

• Like 2

Excellent points, Pete. Unfortunately they were lost in her delivery for me. I respected everything I heard about her during the introduction but felt she wasn't camera ready to bring everyone in. I really wanted her to nail it and she fell short in her delivery. Not as bad as the Nixon versus Kennedy debate, but in the same vein.

• Like 1

I started out watching it (for some unknown reason) but switched to something later. Makes me sick when he says something that they think is so great and they stand up clapping and have that fucking fake ass smile. Reminds me of a bunch of little kids. That dam amazon wife of his looks like shit. I am starting to piss meself all so fuck em.

Watch it man... that bitch could slap you into next week. No doubt who wears the pants in that family.

• Like 1

Excellent points, Pete. Unfortunately they were lost in her delivery for me. I respected everything I heard about her during the introduction but felt she wasn't camera ready to bring everyone in. I really wanted her to nail it and she fell short in her delivery. Not as bad as the Nixon versus Kennedy debate, but in the same vein.

Robert, we have to many polished speakers in politics, not enough real folks. She was terrified I'm sure. You work in an industry where being videoed is second nature to most I'm sure. She was the new kid on the block going up against the most powerful man on the planet. I like her. I agree with your assessment as well, not a particularly good speaker, message at times muddled and the like. I've seen plenty of pretty speeches from those professional politicians. Our founders never intended for our representatives to make a lifelong job in DC. It started with Farmers and the like doing it in their spare time out of patriotism, they'd come and do our nations business and go back to bear hunting, flying kites and inventing electricity and the like. If we had more unpolished, bad speech makers in the mix, the people might be served better than with the silver tonged devils we have morphed to in our legislative & executive branch. I am not sure why I have to pay 38% of my hard earned money that my kids and grandkids could benefit from on derelict morons who's only intention in life is impregnating as many concubines as they can who will consume as many tax dollars as they can find. I would really like to believe in our form of government, I used to-not so much lately. When we return the bastards back into the battlefield who helped fly those airplanes into the buildings on 9/11, I just have to wonder if the end is neigh. Perhaps we are living in the end of times. Well, at least I have a defensible perimeter now.

• Like 6

I agree with you Pete. I didn't want a professional politician to make the points, I wanted to believe and feel her. To me she seemed too concerned about saying things properly than saying them with complete conviction. I do see a lot of people on camera and one thing I can see quickly is when they aren't comfortable,ill-prepared or too prepared and faking it. While I agree we need more real people working for us in government, we still need someone with enough charisma to pull of public speaking in a manner that makes people want to listen and follow them. That's all I was missing: great message, poor delivery. As soon as the GOP gets both those right, look out. We may seem some changes for the better.

• Like 2

Yeah - tax everyone 10% on all their accumulated assets for 10 years, and see what they have left.

Income redistribution. What we've worked hard for goes to the lazy and entitled. God help us all.

There have been trial balloons floating around in congress over the past 8 years or so about seizing retirement accounts to prop up Social Security. Argentina (?) did it and it did not go over well with the populace. And the ever present threat of taxation of private retirement accounts for the same purpose. There are also some that want to tax "implied" income...say you own your house, your lack of mortgage payment would be "implied income".

There is a "convention of states" movement in the works that would address the power grab by the feds. 10 states have signed on, need 24 more. Requires 2/3...Oh wait that is 39 of the 58 states.....

Like AP, I could not watch the STFU address. I have decided I am Obamulimic...the guy makes me throw up. I was looking forward to the pig castrating, Iraqi War veteran from Iowa rebuttal. When I saw the boards blow up about her being a "Stepford Wife", I thought that was a little cruel, but typical of the left. Watched the rebuttal this morning and it was a tad creepy....The Libertarian rebuttal was probably more relevant...

I agree with you Pete. I didn't want a professional politician to make the points, I wanted to believe and feel her. To me she seemed too concerned about saying things properly than saying them with complete conviction. I do see a lot of people on camera and one thing I can see quickly is when they aren't comfortable,ill-prepared or too prepared and faking it. While I agree we need more real people working for us in government, we still need someone with enough charisma to pull of public speaking in a manner that makes people want to listen and follow them. That's all I was missing: great message, poor delivery. As soon as the GOP gets both those right, look out. We may seem some changes for the better.

Well said. Reagan was an engaging speaker. The lady handled her campaign pretty well...I castrate pigs, so I can really cut the pork. Her opponent in a moment of dumbassery, said that Ms Ernst didn't understand the Iraqi War...she served 2 tours there and she let him know it in no uncertain terms. That was the lady I was looking for.

Ted Cruz did an impromptu rebuttal last night outside the chamber. He may be what the republicans need, but don't want, because he does not toe the party line.

I am not sure the repubs want to change the system as it stands. They have a quasi monopoly with the democrats. until a viable third party evolves nothing will change. As much as I badmouth the former governor of Minnesota, it was refreshing to see a third party candidate shock the entrenched political class. He did nothing with it and the third party has fallen back into anonymity...

• Like 1

Truth is I never cared about politics, but God I hate that Ahole.

Nancy Pelosi just about makes me puke

Joe Biden, is he alive???Cause he looks brain dead to me.

• Like 1

I guess I missed it when I flipped channels got tired of looking at the albino freak. Who is this she ya are talking about?

545 People Responsible for America's Woes

by Charley Reese

Have you ever wondered why, if both the Democrats and the Republicans are against deficits, we have deficits?

Have you ever wondered why, if all the politicians are against inflation and high taxes, we have inflation and high taxes?

You and I don't propose a federal budget. The president does.

You and I don't have the Constitutional authority to vote on appropriations.

The House of Representatives does. You and I don't write the tax code. Congress does.

You and I don't set fiscal policy. Congress does.

You and I don't control monetary policy. The Federal Reserve Bank does

One hundred senators, 435 congressmen, one president and nine Supreme Court justices -

545 human beings out of the 300 million - are directly, legally, morally and individually

responsible for the domestic problems that plague this country.

I excluded the members of the Federal Reserve Board because that problem was created by the Congress. In 1913,

Congress delegated its Constitutional duty to provide a sound currency to a federally chartered but private central bank.

I excluded all the special interests and lobbyists for a sound reason They have no legal authority.

They have no ability to coerce a senator, a congressman or a president to do one cotton- picking thing.

I don't care if they offer a politician $1 million dollars in cash. The politician has the power to accept or reject it.

No matter what the lobbyist promises, it is the legislator's responsibility to determine how he votes.

A CONFIDENCE CONSPIRACY

Those 545 human beings spend much of their energy convincing you that what they did is not their fault.

They cooperate in this common con regardless of party.

What separates a politician from a normal human being is an excessive amount of gall.

No normal human being would have the gall of a SPEAKER, who stood up and criticized G.W. Bush ALONE for creating deficits.

The president can only propose a budget. He cannot force the Congress to accept it.

The Constitution, which is the supreme law of the land, gives sole responsibility to the House of Representatives for originating and approving appropriations and taxes.

Who is the speaker of the House? He is the leader of the majority party.

He and fellow DemoRepulicrats, not the president, can approve any budget they want.

If the president vetoes it, they can pass it over his veto.

REPLACE THE SCOUNDRELS

It seems inconceivable to me that a nation of 300 million cannot replace 545 people who stand convicted --

by present facts - of incompetence and irresponsibility.

(and all should be convicted of dereliction of duty as defined by their oath of office, and in some cases outright treason.)

I can't think of a single domestic problem, from an unfair tax code to defense overruns, that is not traceable directly to those 545 people

When you fully grasp the plain truth that 545 people exercise power of the federal government, then it must follow that what exists is what they want to exist.

If the tax code is unfair, it's because they want it unfair.

If the budget is in the red, it's because they want it in the red.

There are no insoluble government problems. Do not let these 545 people shift the blame to bureaucrats,

whom they hire and whose jobs they can abolish; to lobbyists, whose gifts and advice they can reject;

to regulators, to whom they give the power to regulate and from whom they can take this power.

Above all, do not let them con you into the belief that there exist disembodied mystical forces

like "the economy," "inflation" or "politics" that prevent them from doing what they take an oath to do.

Those 545 people, and they alone, are responsible. They, and they alone, have the power.

They, and they alone, should be held accountable by the people who are their bosses -

provided the voters have the gumption to manage their own employees.

We should vote all of them out of office and clean up their mess. The election is not that far away!

• Like 4