Indian Motorcycle Community

American Sniper

Just a quick review , saw it today , outstanding very well done by Eastwood and Brad Cooper , I normally don't support hollyweird , but I suspect Chris Kyles family will benefit

BTW. Don't listen to that fat shit Michael Moore , he said snipers were cowards and you should see Selma" that fat fuck

• Like 6

Yeah...glorifying a killer. Personally, I don't think Mr Eastwood gives an empty chair what Hollyweird thinks....

Chris Kyle seemed to be a standup kind of guy. His estate was/is being sued by the Former Governor of Minnesota for defamation.Made me sad.....

Yeah...glorifying a killer. Personally, I don't think Mr Eastwood gives an empty chair what Hollyweird thinks....

Chris Kyle seemed to be a standup kind of guy. His estate was/is being sued by the Former Governor of Minnesota for defamation.Made me sad.....

Yeah Ventura is a shit, actually he did win his suit because Chris talked about knocking the assailed out in a SanDiego bar, Ventura should lose control of his bowels and live to 100 , worthless fuck

• Like 3

Yeah Ventura is a shit, actually he did win his suit because Chris talked about knocking the asshole out in a SanDiego bar, Ventura should lose control of his bowels and live to 100 , worthless fuck

. Oh yeah Ventura sued Chris 'a wife Taya and his children

Just a quick review , saw it today , outstanding very well done by Eastwood and Brad Cooper , I normally don't support hollyweird , but I suspect Chris Kyles family will benefit

BTW. Don't listen to that fat shit Michael Moore , he said snipers were cowards and you should see Selma" that fat fuck

Selma is about a hour from me ,what a fucking mess in march when THEY all march across the bridge to montgomery ,will that fucking bridge ever just collapse?

• Like 1

According to what I've read, Ventura was correct in his suite as the event never happened in the bar, and it was later rescinded that the knockout never happened.

I've known Jesse for years, not well, but at least on a I know him, he knows me relationship. He has always been one absolutely tough sob. I don't doubt Chris Kyle is one as well. It was just too bad that situation all went down.

I also heard Selma was only about 30% factually accurate.

• Like 1

Selma is about a hour from me ,what a fucking mess in march when THEY all march across the bridge to montgomery ,will that fucking bridge ever just collapse?

Not at the "right" time it wont...

• Like 2

We saw American sniper this weekend also. I agree fuck Michael Moore...his grandfather was killed by a sniper in the war but you can bet your ass he has never put his fat ass in a life or death situation and is certainly not qualified to speak of hero's vs cowards.

Michael Moore is a fucking pig. The man doesn't have an ounce of courage in his body. Funny how the left hates the military and yet takes their safety for granted.

• Like 4

i loved how one sniper responded and called him sweetheart and cupcake and that he was a crisco sweating POS. LOL

• Like 3

You wear the boots, you are a hero no matter what your job in the military was.

160+ kills...that number pales in comparison to the number of soldiers lives he saved.

• Like 7

i loved how one sniper responded and called him sweetheart and cupcake and that he was a crisco sweating POS. LOL

I've worked with seveal snipers over many years. Those are the most modest guys you will ever meet...I've never heard any of them brag (beyond the normal ball busting of a clash of type A personalities) but make no mistake those guys are bad asses...it takes tons of mental grit to do what they do, even beyond trigger time...especially in long drawn out situations where movement is not an option for them. My hat is off to them...I respect the hell out of those guys!

• Like 1

I've worked with seveal snipers over many years. Those are the most modest guys you will ever meet...I've never heard any of them brag (beyond the normal ball busting of a clash of type A personalities) but make no mistake those guys are bad asses...it takes tons of mental grit to do what they do, even beyond trigger time...especially in long drawn out situations where movement is not an option for them. My hat is off to them...I respect the hell out of those guys!

a buddy of mine was a tunnel rat in vietnam ,the storys are amazing going in alone ,total darkness ,just depend on hearing a breath ,then open fire spraying open areas killing no telling how many ,crawling out walking away and leaving the count to someone else ,i have total respect for this guy