Indian Motorcycle Community

I'd get one for brock.....

But they don't carry a size for a head that big. :rasp:

Check out Helmets with Rear View :charger: to see what's coming.  Wonder when they'll hit the States, and what they'll be costing.  

Brock is always interested in what his passenger's face looks like when he pops a wheelie.  Now he can get into a accident looking at the girl in front of his bike, and the one behind him. :P

'Course we could all pool our money and give one to MG for the birthday gifts she gave us.  Then MG can find out if her hubby is watching her as she rides away, or the neighbor lady. :idea31:  And just where has he been anyway?

More info.  Helmets run about 374 euros in France (about 450.00 U.S.).  Test riders say the view is sharp, however the mirror is smaller than expected, and although soundproofing and overall fit, feel, and look are great, to actually utilize the mirror to see behind you, you have to tilt your head to get the right angle to see the road.

Bobble-heads evidently couldn't wear this, so Danny'll have to wait for the neck brace.  :nod:

Like everything else, remembering the right tilt angle would come in time.  Wonder how many times the cops would stop you for no mirrors?  I know, let's get Foosh to test it.  He loves helmets.... :rotfl:

Foosh dont need one....these helmets would cause the window-lickers to break on the short bus windows....

okay enough of the big head jokes.... :rasp:   I cant help it if I am well endowed... :devil:  :bwave:

From Reevu:

Dear Sir / Madam

The production of the helmet began at the end of Feb 2004. The reason we show cased the Helmet at Milan in Sep 2003 was to ascertain the reaction from select distributors that represent the motorsports market. The technology and the helmets astounded everyone as well as the motorsports enthusiasts, as you can imagine. The helmet will be available for all markets and will come with all of the relevant standards in sizes range from XS to XXL. It is manufactured to the best available technology with anti scratch, anti bacteria removable interior and real ventilation system made in Italy. 10 years of research and development have gone into this product to give the consumer the best available product at this time. The helmet will be available in Black and Black Matt And Silver and Silver Matt. The price will be circa 350 to 400 euro depending on local taxes and transport. That is approx £258. In dollars we hope it will be no more than 400 but will not know this retail price until they land in the USA or Country of distribution. We suggest you speak to your retailer who will put pressure on the distributor to deliver the helmet. Keep checking our web site for updates of distribution. Hopefully the product Images will be available in the next couple of Months to be viewed on the web at www.reevu.com and also coming to a place near you in 2004. The helmets are available in France, Greece, Norway, and will arrive in the UK and Germany Later this in 2004. There will be an online solution, which we will mail you about for those that can’t wait to have the first in their territory.

P.S. The helmets have just received the prestigious racing gold standard from the ACU here in the UK.

Mark Steele

Production Director

• 3 years later...

Did any of you here or in Europe ever get/test one of these? Just wondering.

Mater: Ain't no need to watch where I'm goin'; just need to know where I've been.

Archived