Indian Motorcycle Community

Gettin' Older By The Minute

did you get all the party favors we bought and sent to your home?

image_6729.jpg

yIZmUdC.jpg

Gives a new twist when everyone yells SURPRISE and blows their horns!!!!!

You fucking pervert!!!!!!!!!!!1

Old people are funny

Speaking of which...I am digging the new AC/DC album. Picked up that along with Slipknot and Godsmack to listen to...

Speaking of which...I am digging the new AC/DC album. Picked up that along with Slipknot and Godsmack to listen to...

..... Sweet Candy among others ..... the shortest album from AC/DC ...... around 35min. ........ Long Live Rock'n'Roll !!!!!!!!!!!!

I like the cover as well :)

I hate old people...

.... old people are lonely, cranky, smell like yesteryear ...... Oooo .... I am talking about myself again ? ............. LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Young people are irritating. They talk funny, listen to horrible music, follow the fads of the herd, and basically have nothing interesting to say. They're vacuous, pretty much pointless, and lack the grace and dignity that comes via experience with age.

Glad to hear there is someone here who is as angry as I am...that new slipknot is amazing...they're kinda pissed off about something...

If you've been paying attention to national and world events - as you age you should be getting more and more pissed off.

I have been watching and can't get much more pissed off (and be able to contain it) I'll retire here in a few years and go live on my own little mountain top and say fuck the rest of society until they wake up...

• Like 1

"Young people are irritating. They talk funny, listen to horrible music, follow the fads of the herd, and basically have nothing interesting to say. They're vacuous, pretty much pointless, and lack the grace and dignity that comes via experience with age."

Ya gotta respect a guy who can work "vacuous" into a thread . . . I'm still looking for an opportunity to use "recalcitrant".

• Like 2

Young people are irritating. They talk funny, listen to horrible music, follow the fads of the herd, and basically have nothing interesting to say. They're vacuous, pretty much pointless, and lack the grace and dignity that comes via experience with age.

If they cared, they may say the same about us.....

If they cared, they may say the same about us.....

We're supposed to irritate the fuck out of them.. it's our job.

We're supposed to irritate the fuck out of them.. it's our job.

Hell thats what me wife say I do to her. She cleans it up a little she says I try to irritate her. :grin:

• Like 1