Indian Motorcycle Community

I feel so sorry for the oil industry. I hear they are having financial difficulties. The poor people.

I feel so sorry for the oil industry. I hear they are having financial difficulties. The poor people.

.... I feel the same ....... they are up to something .... time will show.

I hear the guvmnt is wanting to raise the gas tax along the lines of 10 or 15 cents a gallon.. of course they need it you know.. for uh.. infrastructure and bridge repair... (never mind that they've been dipping into this fund for all kinds of unrelated shit).. so they need the money..

and with the lower fuel prices we - the idiots that (they think) we are, won't notice.

of course the tax will never go away, even when gas prices go up.

One of the rumors is that OPEC is trying to shut down the shale oil industry. But I agree...I think the price drop is a head feint. There is something terrible coming around the bend

• Like 3

The oil industry has made money as has the government with their gas taxes....as soon as we start getting a break at the pumps after 10 years the bastards see an opening to tax us...WTF? HELL NO.....

If the oil industry wants to make money....lobby for keystone, more drilling, offshore drilling and a couple more refineries to be opened all within United States and stop purchasing crude and refined products from overseas like Saudi and Venezuela. Profit margin may be lower at the pump but we also wont be paying transport cost in tankers from around the world and a higher percentage of sales will be kept domestic from drilling to the pump rather than only getting a portion of that supply chain staying in USA......

• Like 3

The government has higher profit margin on gasoline than the oil companies, without carrying any of the risk. And while there have been tax increases for transportation in Minnesota, the majority have been spent on the boondoggle light rail (hear me California?). Accountability is not to be found, as all the light rail people will tell you is record ridership and that they are profitable way ahead of projections....yet "we don't keep any ridership or revenue records". B as in Barbra S as in Streisand. Man I hate Limousine Liberals

• Like 1