Indian Motorcycle Community

Happy New Year

Dear Friends,

A little holiday spirit and a New Year message for you. Not every flower can say love, but a rose can. Not every plant survives a thirst, but a cactus can. Not every retard can read, but look at you go little buddy! Today you should take a moment and send an encouraging message to a fucked up friend, just as I have done. I don't care if you lick windows, or fuck farm animals. You hang in there cupcake, because you're fucking special to me, and you're my friend. Look at you smiling at your phone, you crayon eating mother fucker! Happy New Year my friends! Warmest regards, Dusty

• Like 2

HEY!!! Lay-off the farm animals, sometimes four legs are better'n two..... Or should I have said hooves ? :rauch08:

Hey! Lay off the hooves....I think I dated a couple chicks with hooves.....

That's what I'm sayin, These phukn yuppies, RUB's & city folk don't know what it's like to grow up on a farm 20 miles from the closest town.

• Like 1

Chris

When living out in the bush, the idea is to saddle up the hooved animals and RIDE them to where the women are, :P

• Like 1

I used to go to the bars with an ear of corn strung around my neck.....picked up hooved chicks every time. :nod:

Well grandpa always said " you can't drive a spike with a tack hammer"

That's what I'm sayin, These phukn yuppies, RUB's & city folk don't know what it's like to grow up on a farm 20 miles from the closest town.

a yep an i dont want ta know eather!!!!!!! lol

I'm a new member so I expect to get a lot of shit from all of you. I have thick skin so bring it. I ride an 05 Harley Springer. I'm considering adding another bike to the garage, either a 2015 Chieftain or 2015 Street Glide Special. My concern is the dealer support for Indian. I'm capable of minor mechanical fixes but I'm not a motorcycle mechanic, nor do I desire to be. I'm in the Atlanta metro, closest dealer is Waynesville NC, 100+ miles away. We travel a lot. Daytona, Charleston, Sturgis, YellowStone. The HD dealer network is always relatively conveniently located.

I've heard some of the Victory dealers are not very customer friendly if the bike wasn't purchased at their dealer. Obviously HOG has a very strong dealer network and always puts travelers on priority to get in, fixed and back on the road as soon as possible. Harley dealers have always treated us like we were neighbors. Is this what I should expect from Indian dealers if I can find one?

Thx

Chris

When living out in the bush, the idea is to saddle up the hooved animals and RIDE them to where the women are, :P

I guess that's the difference between growing up on a farm & growing up in bush, we had chores to do and riding off into the sunset didn't get the work done..... :grin:

I'm a new member so I expect to get a lot of shit from all of you. I have thick skin so bring it. I ride an 05 Harley Springer. I'm considering adding another bike to the garage, either a 2015 Chieftain or 2015 Street Glide Special. My concern is the dealer support for Indian. I'm capable of minor mechanical fixes but I'm not a motorcycle mechanic, nor do I desire to be. I'm in the Atlanta metro, closest dealer is Waynesville NC, 100+ miles away. We travel a lot. Daytona, Charleston, Sturgis, YellowStone. The HD dealer network is always relatively conveniently located.

I've heard some of the Victory dealers are not very customer friendly if the bike wasn't purchased at their dealer. Obviously HOG has a very strong dealer network and always puts travelers on priority to get in, fixed and back on the road as soon as possible. Harley dealers have always treated us like we were neighbors. Is this what I should expect from Indian dealers if I can find one?

Thx

A lot of shit you will get my brother (but all in good fun) welcome aboard...sounds to me like you've already made up your mind on which bike you're gonna get.

Thx

Well my friend this site was started because of the bad dealers and factory support during the Gilroy indians days 99-03. I can assure you that if you ever needed assistance this bunch of riders would be the first to offer you help, as far as dealers go the #1 dealership in Charlston has set the bar very high, I believe they have earned the top motorcycle dealership award since they opened shop and this includes all manufacturers. Mark Moses is the owner always has treated me like family and I haven't even bought a bike from him YET….. He will even work on your harley….. Try taking an Indian to any harley shop…… Good luck with your new indian my brother!

• Like 2

Charlotte... and I have had HD dealers change tires on my Indian.... while on the road.... they ain't all bad.. but Mark is the best.... of any brand of dealer....