Indian Motorcycle Community

Pro life group attacks connecticut

Recently I was reading the news paper, and I came across an article about a Pro Life (Anti Abortion) group that was driving around Connecticut with pictures of dead children and aborted fetus's plastered on their van.

The police pulled them over and ticketed them. Now they are flighting the ticket and trying to sue the state police.

PERSONALLY I think they should have been arrested for indecent exposure. No one wants to see pictures like that. What if a small child had seen it?  HOW does a parent explain that?

I know there are many parents and grand parents on here, and I was just wondering what you guys think about this.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My opinion is that is pretty radical but I do believe unless it it medically necessary to save the life of the mother, abortion is murder plain and simple. There are plenty of childless couples in this world that would give all they own to have a child and adoption is not murder. :grouphug:

My opinion is that is pretty radical but I do believe unless it it medically necessary to save the life of the mother, abortion is murder plain and simple. There are plenty of childless couples in this world that would give all they own to have a child and adoption is not murder. :grouphug:

What about the 125,000 children who are currently waiting to be adopted?

Are they not good enough for these couples who cannot have childre of their own?

I thought I was for right to choose until I was faced with it with my underaged daughter and although I outlined her options I dont think I could have let her go through with it had she of chose abortion. Now I have a 4 year old buddy that breathed alot of life back into me and although it would have been easier taking the other path I wouldnt change it for the world.

My views have changed from "right to choose" to "You choose when you decided to have unprotected sex" To many people use abortion as a cure for not being able to take responsibility for their own action.

And yes I know there are other circumstances that abortion might be the best way i.e. Rape, Incest, mothers life in danger etc..

I thought I was for right to choose until I was faced with it with my underaged daughter and although I outlined her options I dont think I could have let her go through with it had she of chose abortion. Now I have a 4 year old buddy that breathed alot of life back into me and although it would have been easier taking the other path I wouldnt change it for the world.

My views have changed from "right to choose" to "You choose when you decided to have unprotected sex" To many people use abortion as a cure for not being able to take responsibility for their own action.

And yes I know there are other circumstances that abortion might be the best way i.e. Rape, Incest, mothers life in danger etc..

Very true. I think your opinion is great.

I would just like to add that over 60% of abortions that are performed are due to failed birth control or contraception.

Jaycox

But you had a choice.

your exactly right thats the main thing is I did have a choice and every choice has a differant set of circumstances that must be factored in, In my situation and mine only came down to what I personally could live with and I found out abortion was one I could not have lived with. But like I said that was for me. And I am glad I had a choice aint this nation great!

I pretty much agree with Jay Cox (Damn!! Someone get my gun!!).

Deleted by Rosie...

I pretty much agree with Jay Cox (Damn!! Someone get my gun!!).
No one wants to see pictures like that

Maybe it will make some people think twice before killing thier unborn child....

I had more comments, but will keep them to myself...

It is nothing more than SICK and TWISTED.

Obviously these "Pro Life" advocates do not care about the already BORN children who are seeing these horrific images.

Deleted by Rosie....

There is no way you and I are ever going to agree on this issue, and  further comment on it by me will serve no purpose whatsoever.

Rosie

I am certainly pro choice -

Although we will adopt in the future.

Got my eye on two 16 year old Philipino girls.....

Thanks, Danny

I am certainly pro choice -

Although we will adopt in the future.

Got my eye on two 16 year old Philipino girls.....

Thanks, Danny

LOL!  Ok Woddy Allen.

Its entirely up to the woman , there are many reasons for it, like alot of you have said . rape, etc,etc . But I think Danielle is right , and I know alot of these kids do use birth control , birth control has faults it aint perfect, the quotes Danielle uses may or maynot be correct , but I bet there pretty Goddamn close .

Of course education is the key , but how to teach is the question . No doubt you do have a wonderful grand child and im happy everything turned out for you !

I still agree with the woman having the right to choose , one exception is the case above (jaycox) , if the woman (girl) is not of age and can not support herself , then it becomes the parents responsibilitiy , and with that said , it appears jaycox made the right decision for his family!

I am pro-choice to a point. I would never want it illegal. First Trimester yes, second Trimester restricted, third Trimester only for life of the mother and under 18 only with parental consent.

BUT, here is my issue. Why is it the woman’s right alone? What if the man wants the baby? What if he would rather have it put up for adoption?

Because it’s her body. Well, she could have kept her legs closed.

But let’s go with that. It is her body so it is her choice.

What if she decides to keep it? Why should he have to pay for it if he has no choice in the matter?

He could have kept his pants on.

Well, I guess she could have kept her legs closed.

No one is going to change anyone's mind here so to argue is fruitless. But as long as the woman is the only one with the rights she should also be the only one with the responsibilities.

Rights without responsibilities allows for reckless choices to be made without a thought given to their consequences.

No right deserves a free ride.

First Trimester yes, second Trimester restricted, third Trimester only for life of the mother and under 18 only with parental consent.

This ain't school LunchBox. They are called Trimesters. Not Semesters.

So why dont they have birth control for men Not rubbers! But a pill or a patch just like the women. Like lunchbox said she chooses- He pays!!! :banghead:

Let's see now.

1. It's legal for a woman to have an abortion or in other words take the life of her unborn child.

2. And it's because the child is in her body and she has the final say over what she can do with her body?

3. But it's illegal for her to take her own life if she wants to because it suicide.

4. Or its unlawful for her to use illegal drugs in her own body.

Seem's to me that the goverment hasn't given women the right over her own body but only that of the kid that can't speak up. :banghead: I think I'll just stick to working on bikes this is getting confusing.

On the abortion issue-No Comment.

On the pictures on the side of the van question.

Give them a ticket--then kick their ass.

Ok whats up with the Tampon/Pad commercials at Supper time? I was eating Wings when they told me they had wings! Lost my appitite :shocked:

I work at Illinois state University and these fucks came on campus with pictures blown up poster size of this shit hanging them up all over campus. And all the campus police could do is stop people from kicking their asses. Seems they have the right to cause a riot, But when it starts getting bad for them the fuckin cops are there. I say kill all dumb fucks  :veryangry:

On the abortion issue-No Comment.

On the pictures on the side of the van question.

Give them a ticket--then kick their ass.

Ok whats up with the Tampon/Pad commercials at Supper time? I was eating Wings when they told me they had wings! Lost my appitite :shocked:

:laughlong:   :laughlong:  :laughlong:

Now that's funny!!

So why dont they have birth control for men Not rubbers! But a pill or a patch just like the women. Like lunchbox said she chooses- He pays!!! :banghead:

Take your concerns up with the pharmsutical companies.

Archived