Indian Motorcycle Community

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to youse guys, or to y'all...depending on where youse may be.

• Like 1

Merry Christmas to all of youse.

You to a problem wid dat?

• Like 2

dayummm I have picture of me in that same outfit when I was that age. My wife drags it out every year..........

• Like 1

Keep in mind, this was taken in Minneapolis, Minnesnowta . . . and notice the short pants! What were my parents thinking?!

Merry Christmas to all.......and to all a good night!

• Like 1

Merry Christmas to all of ya'll and,

best wishes to ya's for a Happy New Year and,

a fantastic year ahead..

Dave

Keep in mind, this was taken in Minneapolis, Minnesnowta . . . and notice the short pants! What were my parents thinking?!

35 degrees and no snow here now. Wearing shorts is in vogue now. I see some of the finest minds in middle school doing it no matter the weather.... I guess were are just a little tougher/bolder/stupid than the rest of the nation....

There is photo evidence that will never see the light of day....Mine were paired with a red blazer

35 degrees and no snow here now. Wearing shorts is in vogue now. I see some of the finest minds in middle school doing it no matter the weather.... I guess were are just a little tougher/bolder/stupid than the rest of the nation....

There is photo evidence that will never see the light of day....Mine were paired with a red blazer

Just stupid here. And liquored up.

Took a bath in the Whitewater river in the NC mountains in February. Used a bar of Ivory soap (it floats). The only reason the river wasn't frozen was because it was moving. Walked in tipsy, OK VERY tipsy, and walked out clean, numb and stone cold sober.

Slid down Gauley Falls in January at 2:00am during my Clemson Univ. days. Don't remember sobering up on that one. Barely remember it at all.

Shorts in MN during the winter sober is way crazier.

That's common here in Colorado as well. I don't get it.

Merry Christmas to everyone of you. Have a great day. From John & Hilary in Red Deer