Indian Motorcycle Community

Mileage Competition Reminder

If you entered the mileage competition remember to take a picture of your odometer and sent it to barrettken@hotmail.com. Winner gets a flashy certificate of their bad-ass-ness to hang on the wall.

• 3 weeks later...

If you entered the mileage competition remember to take a picture of your odometer and sent it to barrettken@hotmail.com. Winner gets a flashy certificate of their bad-ass-ness to hang on the wall.

And the winner is?

I'm giving a little extra time because some people haven't turned in their mileage yet. I'll probably let it go until next week, then announce who the biggest bad-ass is and send out the certificate sometime next week.

I got 3k in 3 mo on the new bike even with neck surgury. and about 4 on the old bike b-4 selling it. Not trying to compete, just thought it was awesome to me anyway.

It is awesome.

It's about riding.... because I can't imagine why anyone would own a bike but not ride it - some do though, and I just can't grasp that concept.

• Like 2

I can't get mine out of the garage once my road gets snow packed, sometimes I crank up some tunes and sit on it and go bbbbblllllll bbbbllllll. :)

Edited by Airpirate

I can't get mine out of the garage once my road gets snow packed, sometimes I crank up some tunes and sit on it and go bbbbblllllll bbbbllllll. :)

Sounds like you have a loose Flux capacitor on your scoot!!! :grin:

• Like 2

We've had that problem here for the last few weeks. Yesterday most of the snow melted off the road, so I may be able to get my bike(s) out of the garage today. The ponys need to be exercised.

WE HAVE A WINNER!

Tom Kelly won the 2014 Mileage Competition with 27,762 miles during the year of 2014.

Tom - your certificate will go in the mail in the next few days.

Congratulations!

Sounds like you have a loose Flux capacitor on your scoot!!! :grin:

I should that checked, I number people have told me I have a screw lose as well

My bike is so dirty from riding yesterday, the roads are covered with silt, it even has my belt chirping a little ( not that again ) :banghead:

That exactly what I've been working on. New belt, pulley and axle bearings. This bike will not chirp this year...it's had me ready to suck start my pistol. It's worse than fingernails on a chalkboard

That exactly what I've been working on. New belt, pulley and axle bearings. This bike will not chirp this year...it's had me ready to suck start my pistol. It's worse than fingernails on a chalkboard

Get some foam EAR plugs & the chirp goes away :nod:

• Like 1

That was one of the reasons I went to chain on my 02, and never looked back.

Get some foam EAR plugs & the chirp goes away :nod:

I tried that...can still hear it. The plugs just cut out wind noise so the chirp is far more pronounced that usual...