Indian Motorcycle Community

Need 50Grand ~ Help A Brother Out?

I kinda like this. On the fence about the huge front wheel but otherwise, looks pretty good. Show-stopper is that I could almost buy two new RoadMasters for that price.

• Like 1

I like except for handlebars and stupid looking front wheel/tire. Be glad when the BIg Wheel obsession has gone the way of the fat tire.

• Like 3

I like except for handlebars and stupid looking front wheel/tire. Be glad when the BIg Wheel obsession has gone the way of the fat tire.

Jerx with mo' money thaan brains will always find a new hole to flush their coin on down... :Rulz[1]::grin:

50grand would build a gynormous Gilroy harem fo' sho'. :nod:

Edited by CHIEF DOC 99
  • Like 1

Talking about taking a good looking stock motorsickle and totally fukkin' it up............................

Might as well as dropped it in a mud puddle or pile of schitt..........................

• Like 2

Talking about taking a good looking stock motorsickle and totally fukkin' it up............................

Might as well as dropped it in a mud puddle or pile of schitt..........................

.... every time and I mean every time I am reading Robin's input ...... no drinks or food in my mouth or around me ....... with Hasbin is the same thing - LOL !!!!

You can say that again.

Jerx with mo' money thaan brains will always find a new hole to flush their coin on down... :Rulz[1]::grin:

50grand would build a gynormous Gilroy harem fo' sho'. :nod:

And he just did.

Woulda been better. At least mud and schitt can be hosed off.

50 bucks maybe...................

Or maybe not....................

I would not be caught ridin' that POS....................

It's like a train wreck, ya don't wanna look, but ya just cain't stop...............

Fugly, fugly, fugly!!

• Like 3

Don't like it. Hell no. There are people out there that can fuck up a motorsickle. You want see my ass around something like that.

• Like 2

In the eye of the beholder I suppose.

Some aspects of it I like, others not so much. Actually I think concept bikes like this are a good thing - they spur the imagination and bring more people to the brand, so love it or hate it, it's all good in the end.

As to this particular bike.. would I want it? eh.. no. The litmus test for me is, can I ride it across the country in relative comfort while carrying my gear. The answer to that is a firm ... maybe. For the long haul the bike looks uncomfortable, so I really can't imagine myself in the saddle.

• Like 1

I agree with you, KenB.....it does spur the imagination and brings (I believe) positive attention to the brand. One thing I do like is the color-coordinated powder coating on the engine, tranny, etc.

Naah.....I don't think this bike was ever designed for the long haul. Like most customs, it was made for shows and maybe bar hopping. I think it would be cool to ride around and get heads turning but it wouldn't be worth 50 grand to do it. And no, I'd never consider riding it cross country......well, maybe 30 years ago....

So, I guess the 50grand is out of the question? :no:

can we split it 6 months you ,6 months me lol ,could i ask for dibs on the summer months ?

A lot of things are a plus, powder coated engine, sculptered saddle bag lids, and the profile from the side coming down over the exhaust, lowering 2", i'm glad they have figured that one out, might be nice to take a Roadmaster and lower it an inch or two. Headlite cowling and style of front fairing big inprovement over Chieftain , front wheel and fender they keep on the shelf. Bikes like this may be ugly but thet provide some good ideas to branch out from. I'll be trying some inlaid LED arrow shaped lights on the back of a Roadmaster, hopefully, and maybe some of the fairing changes if there's any money left over. :love::lookaround2::grin:

Seen a Hardley done up like this (all that brown) at a shop back in June, ecept they took steelwool,or scotch brite rubbed it all over .Looked like crapp , can't remember what the asking price was, but it was way-up-there,

and the guy who had just bought it was standing there grinning like a mule eat'n brier'z