Indian Motorcycle Community

Immigration/amnesty

Watching some of the inquiries on Executive Amnesty. Trey Gowdy was questioning some activist named Marielena Hincapie who implied that republican opposition to amnesty is racially based. Always interesting to watch Gowdy slowly eviscerate pompous fools, but I think he had a gotcha moment that he missed. Gowdy tried to get her to clarify on who would be eligible; those with "serious crimes" would not be whereas those with "non serious crimes" would be. In a nutshell, anything over a misdemeanor would immediately disqualify an applicant. Gowdy should have said that crossing into the US illegally constitutes a felony, which should automatically disqualify everybody.

One of the inconsistencies in the executive action was that any member of a gang would be disqualified.....however being a member of a gang is not a crime, but a sentencing enhancement taking into consideration by a judge. Gowdy did pick up on this....

I think Gowdy would make a fine Attorney General. Seems to understand the rule of law, and rarely mince words. Besides, any guy with dogs named Judge, Jury and Bailiff understands personal protection...

• Like 3

I'll claim that SC boy, even though he is an attorney. That was fun to watch. He basically pointed out that she was an idiot.

I understand he has had his fill of the political world and will not seek reelection. Unfortunate. We need ballsy guys like that in Washington.

• Like 1

I'll claim that SC boy, even though he is an attorney. That was fun to watch. He basically pointed out that she was an idiot.

I understand he has had his fill of the political world and will not seek reelection. Unfortunate. We need ballsy guys like that in Washington.

Trade him for funnyman Al Franken? I will throw in Amy Klobuchar as well

Y'all can keep him. We have Lindsay "Grahamnesty" already.

Gowdy is an anomaly in the political world, he's honest. I almost feel pity for some of the poor idiots he rips apart. He woudl make a fine AG or President.

• Like 3

And now we find out that our president did not even sign the executive amnesty orders. He set the poor bastard Jeh Johnson up.....Teflon barack....

That prick isn't my president and Johnson is a dumbass like the rest if the Jack offs that follow him

• Like 1

And now we find out that our president did not even sign the executive amnesty orders. He set the poor bastard Jeh Johnson up.....Teflon barack....

Hmmm.....then what was he signing on TV in Las Vegas?

Something else we will be paying for

About 2 trillion a year

Hmmm.....then what was he signing on TV in Las Vegas?

Obama did sign two executive orders in Las Vegas the day after his speech. One was a presidential proclamation creating a White House Task Force on New Americans and the other a presidential memorandum instructing the secretaries of State and Homeland Security to consult with various governmental and non-governmental entities to reduce costs and improve service in issuing immigrant and non-immigrant visas. WND.com

Seeing how he didn't have the authority, the whole thing was a red herring in order to make the republicans look like fools. However he does have the authority to direct agency folks to make adjustments in their policy, however this one if far overreaching, allowing the agency commissioner to authorize funds not allocated by congress.....

That prick isn't my president and Johnson is a dumbass like the rest if the Jack offs that follow him

While that was a cutsy bumpersticker in the Bush years, it has fallen out of vogue in the Obama years....I guess it is all in the timing....

Like I've always said, the good thing about "Cash for Clunkers" is that it got 90% of the Obama bumper stickers off the road. :nod:

• Like 2

Like I've always said, the good thing about "Cash for Clunkers" is that it got 90% of the Obama bumper stickers off the road. :nod:

Given the care with which the rest of our dear leaders edicts were written, maybe we should go back and see if the owners were supposed to stay with the car.....

• Like 2

I have bad news for you. Yes, he is even your president.

Not a good 2nd post

The guy is a lying sack of shit. I didn't vote for him, I don't want him in my life, and we don't need him stirring shit with the CIA and the protesters. I could never admit that he was my president and as far as I'm concerned, he's not. He was bought and paid for by someone else.

He needs to sit down and shut up....especially for the next 2 years.

Whew! I feel a little better.

• Like 2

Was the "sack of shit" comment a little much? I save that for those that I feel deserve it.

Was the "sack of shit" comment a little much? I save that for those that I feel deserve it.

No sir you were almost right..." Dishonorable, anti American, no good, low life Piece of shit". Fixed it for you :)

• Like 1

Not a good 2nd post

The guy is a lying sack of shit. I didn't vote for him, I don't want him in my life, and we don't need him stirring shit with the CIA and the protesters. I could never admit that he was my president and as far as I'm concerned, he's not. He was bought and paid for by someone else.

And to think...those same dumbasses bought and paid for him twice...

• Like 1

Not a good 2nd post

I'm sorry. I didn't know one's posts needed to suscribe to your bigoted and chauvinsitic views to qualify as good. And dare I say, based on the opinions expressed here, second post or not, clearly I can darn well say what I like. Surely no one has a problem with that!