Indian Motorcycle Community

Thanksgiving

Ok, I just wanted to see what everyone is thankful for this Thanksgiving day. I'll start it off...

My family...who stuck with me through some tough times, and this place. The only place I can come to for info on my Scout.

I'm thankful for my family including my parents who are no longer with us. I'm thankful for my friends. I'm thankful for being a citizen of the greatest nation in the world. I'm really pissed off my hot tub is broken, and I hate the fucking shingles. I wish all of you a wonderful day on Thanksgiving with those your love. Thanks for the thought provoking thread Paul.

I am thankful to be who I am and that I was born in the best country in the world. I'm also thankful for family and the friendships I've made throughout my life, including those as a direct result of this forum. I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and can spend it with their loved ones.

.... you can sing along :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqGkbVXSaKU

Love to eat turkey
'Cause it's good
Love to eat turkey
Like a good boy should

Turkey for me
Turkey for you
Let's eat the turkey
In my big brown shoe

Love to eat the turkey
At the table
I once saw a movie
With Betty Grable

Eat that turkey
All night long
Fifty million Elvis fans
Can't be wrong

Turkey lurkey doo and
Turkey lurkey dap
I eat that turkey
Then I take a nap

Thanksgiving is a special night
Jimmy Walker used to say Dy-no-mite

Turkey with gravy and cranberry
Can't believe the Mets traded Darryl Strawberry

Turkey for you and Turkey for me
Can't believe Tyson gave that girl V.D.

White meat, dark meat
You just can't lose
I fell off my moped
And I got a bruise

Turkey in the oven
And the buns in the toaster
I'll never take down
My Cheryl Tiegs poster

Wrap the turkey up
In aluminum foil
My brother likes to masturbate
With baby oil

Turkey and sweet potato pie
Sammy Davis Jr.
Only had one eye

Turkey for the girls and
Turkey for the boys
My favorite kind of pants
Are corduroys

Gobble gobble goo and
Gobble gobble gickel
I wish turkey
Only cost a nickel .......

I'm thankful I have a safe, dry, and warm place to sleep at night. I'm thankful I carefully put away money during my career and was able to retire early. I'm thankful that I have enough food to eat. I'm thankful the police aren't looking for me.

I grew up without a lot of those things - so my perspective may be different because of that.

It's funny though.. The talk about being thankful of being an American - and I am thankful of that as well. The funny thing is that one of my early memories is when I was about 3.. my parents must have been talking about other nations... probably that old worn out line about - "eat your dinner, think of all the starving children in China"... I probably asked questions about that because I knew there were other nations besides China.. Anyway - my memory is of playing with a top dump truck and pausing to be thankful that I was born here and realizing the I could have just as well been born in one of those other nations.

• Like 2

I'm thankful everyday I awake and see the sun lighting up the Rockies and when I see it set and all the laughs and good times of the day with family and friends

Happy Thanksgiving to you all

• Like 1

I thankful for every day on this side of the grass. For my wonderful loving Best friend (my wife Betsy) two living saint who are my grandmothers. My patient parents (who have proven their patience many times over raising 3 waterheads like me and my 2 brothers). My hard headed kids. My adorable grandson. Good friends and the memories of those who have gone before us.

Happy Thanksgiving

• Like 1

So much to be thankful for here.... We no longer live in a camper.. .Our house is amazing... My family... all of them will be at the house for our first Thanksgiving dinner in the house... we're pushing 25 bodies... not all of them big.... thankful all family members are doing well... thankful I can be proud of them all....

Thankful that I'm riding one of the best motorcycles ever made to Floyd, VA on Sunday to meet some of the best friends a man can have....

Life is good....

• Like 1

Im thankful i dont have to listen to woodys singing!!!!!!! :Oo: :Oo:

..... LOL !!!!!! ..... Ahhooooo !! ....... LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you dont want ta here me sing then you,ll laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.... we should form a choir - LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my Indian MC friends and family. I am also thankful for being born in America and thankful for my family (though as with Pete, my parents are no longer here). I am thankful for all of those past and present who have and do defend this great country at home and abroad. Stay safe and ride safe my friends.

• Like 2

I'm thankful I found this movie so awesome as a youngster....

• Like 1

Happy Thankgiving day to all, I just pulled the prime-rib off the grill (letting it breath for 10min.) then it's CHOWTIME :nod:

..... is eating Chinese food Legal during Thanksgiving holiday ?

Sure... My father (who was born 7/5/1920 & lived thru the depression) would NEVER eat turkey on thanksgiving, he said he had that too many thanksgiving days & it's for peasants, thats why we do Prime-Rib & Lobster... Me ? I wil follow my fathers lead & continue this family tradition :nod:

I know it's the day after Thanksgiving but I am thankful that the long ride I took on the 02 was uneventful. Nearly 16,000 miles on the clock and not a whimper. Runs strong as heck.

• Like 1