Indian Motorcycle Community

Pizza Party At Kelly's

CKelly would like to have the Indian gang to his place for a get together.

December 6th from 1:00PM until whenever. We'll order pizza around 3. BYOB and this is a family affair, so bring the family. Anyone who have never been to Kelly's would be in for a treat to see his collection of Gilroy Indians.

Hope to see you all there. More details to follow. Send me a message for Kelly's address.

That is his "waiters" uniform...

"Waiter , there's a hair on my pizza"

• Like 3

Hell he may even wear his thong for yalls entertainment lol

Does that mean you are coming? (That's a bad word to use) But (another bad word) Shit(did it again)Fuck (did it again)

• Like 3

"Waiter , there's a hair on my pizza"

:ooh2: Uh would that be a public hair. Now if'n he was serving steak or good ole bar-b-que it might be worth a long ride but then he would have to give me a place room to sleep in his house and make me breakfast next morning then I might leave. :rotfl:

Nah I been seeing dem ole butt cheeks in my vision and I just can't take it. Sorry I can not make it. I would think it be to cold up there for him to wear that thing.

:ooh2: Uh would that be a public hair. Now if'n he was serving steak or good ole bar-b-que it might be worth a long ride but then he would have to give me a place room to sleep in his house and make me breakfast next morning then I might leave. :rotfl:

It's been done before. Your more than welcome

• Like 1

It's been done before. Your more than welcome

Yup, Kelly & his bride are great hosts

Edited by hasbin
  • Like 2

Nobody ever said how the party was at CKelly's house. Did he behave his self. Kinda cool up that way? Some of that cold air is suppose to start making it's way thru here tomorrow.

Nobody ever said how the party was at CKelly's house. Did he behave his self. Kinda cool up that way? Some of that cold air is suppose to start making it's way thru here tomorrow.

You might want to take notes... Dec 6th is the shindig :grin:

• Like 1

Happy Veterans Day to Charles Kelly and all our other veterans out in cyber world. Would have been great to attend his pizza party. I would live to see all his bikes one day. Maybe another time.

December 6th from 1:00PM until whenever. We'll order pizza around 3. BYOB and this is a family affair, so bring the family. Anyone who have never been to Kelly's would be in for a treat to see his collection of Gilroy Indians.

Hope to see you all there. More details to follow. Send me a message for Kelly's address.

Thanks....I thought I missed it LOL

if it's st nick's day, i'd better bring 2 pairs of shoes!

.... 2 pairs of shoes ? or sox ? .... if shoes-to run faster .... I think :)

How was the party.... :rock:

Stu we had a great time,only problem was there was to much beer. Since I don't drink,I set it out for the trash man.

Stu we had a great time,only problem was there was to much beer. Since I don't drink,I set it out for the trash man.

So neither of you drank beer???

• Like 1

So neither of you drank beer???

We haven't had the party but don't tell Stu.

• Like 1