Indian Motorcycle Community

Another Indian Rear Ended

Well, it was my turn. Riding home from work, sitting at a red light waiting for traffic to clear before making a right turn. All of a sudden I get hit from behind and the guy doesn't stop right away, just keeps pushing me into the intersection. I get off the bike to assess the damage and the guy, Chinese who either doesn't or faking that he doesn't speak English. I try to get insurance information and he keeps pointing back the the Chinese restaurant and saying it's name. So since we were blocking traffic, I do a u-turn to head to the restaurant figuring we'd exchange info, and he takes off.

I go to the restaurant and they play dumb and can't understand what I'm talking about. Appear to speak no English.

Call the cops and while the she is taking down my info, the local constable joins us and says he knows exactly who it is and that the area has a bunch of illegals from New York that come down and open restaurants. They ship girls back and forth to work on the restaurants.

So I'm screwed with a $1000 deductible.

Not hurt at all and I can say that the bike is a tank. He bent the shit out of my left saddlebag rail and broke my left turn signal, pushing it into the fender, putting a nice dent in the fender. The turn signal didn't snap all the way off and still works

At least the bike is ridable until I get her fixed.

• Like 1

I'm headed back to the restaurant now to see if he's returned. According to the constable, their general routine is to go pick up the girls to work the dinner rush and then take them home. He even knows the general vicinity where they all stay, but thanks to our non-existant immigration laws, there's nothing he can do about it.

LR - very sorry to hear about this, but it could have been MUCH worse - at least you weren't hurt.

I should not get started on the illegal alien problem in this country....

• Like 1

I'm headed back to the restaurant now to see if he's returned. According to the constable, their general routine is to go pick up the girls to work the dinner rush and then take them home. He even knows the general vicinity where they all stay, but thanks to our non-existant immigration laws, there's nothing he can do about it.

hmm. perhaps you should mark him so he can be found again.. I suggest using a hammer for this task.

• Like 2

Sorry to hear this but glad you're OK.

hmm. perhaps you should mark him so he can be found again.. I suggest using a hammer for this task.

Yes, an Asian constantly looking over his shoulder with a permanent limp should be pretty easy to pick out of a crowd.

Edited by dk007
  • Like 3

Glad to hear your okay , bent metal can be fixed.

Edited by Airpirate

First let me say I'm glad your OK :Score-101010[1]:

You could do what I did to the last undocumented & uninsured alien that ran into me... I didn't do any time, but in this day I'm "positive" it would be good for at least 5 years & maybe more "hate crime" and all, hell yeah I hated the fact he ran my ass down... :332:

Edited by hasbin
  • Like 3

You guys are funny and thanks, I'm fine and the bike can be fixed. The MoFo just be in hiding, his car isn't back at the restaurant.

• Like 1

First let me say I'm glad your OK :Score-101010[1]:

You could do what I did to the last undocumented & uninsured alien that ran into me... I didn't do any time, but in this day I'm "positive" it would be good for at least 5 years & maybe more "hate crime" and all, hell yeah I hated the fact he ran my ass down... :332:

I got rear ended by a Pakistani right of the boat years ago. I believe he ran home right After we had a talk

All immigrants, legal or illegal have the "Obama get into our country free card." You're even more welcome if you carry ebola.

• Like 1

Glad you are ok, nothing good about crashes.

Didja get the license #?

Better to have remained at the scene of the accident till Leos arrived.

At least you were able to file a police report.

many of the Chinese restaurants are run by the Chinese mob and many of the workers are endentured servants smuggled into the country. glad you are ok and hope you get the bike fixed and are back up and riding in no time.

• Like 2

I have heard to move out of the street, I DON'T DO IT. I STAY WHERE IT HAPPENED. CAN PREVENT HE SAID, SHE SAID.IT CAN PREVENT THE VANISHING PERSON.

Glad ur ok, and when you run across that car probably will not be that person.

Best to track down the vehicle as the insurance (if any) follows the vehicle - NOT the driver. Doesn't matter if someone else was driving the car or not, as long as there is insurance on the vehicle and the vehicle was at fault you have a claim to pursue.

good your physically ok. he was prob. on his way to vote.

For the second or third time

• Like 2