Indian Motorcycle Community

Is There A Master Plan To This Mess?

I have been impressed with some of insight posted on current events lately. So I offer up this topic.

I grow increasingly concerned about the systematic destruction of this country. I can live with an occasional misjudgement, but these keep stacking up one after another to the point we as a nation have become desensitized. From birth certificates to Rezko to The Stimulus to Fast and Furious to Obamacare to Benghazi to Ebola to executive amnesty(and all the others that slip my mind), there seems to be a pattern to destroy America.

We have a military force that prides itself on no man left behind, yet there seems to be little interest in retrieving a Marine jailed in Mexico. We have one who deserted and aided the enemy and we trade combatants for him? How does this make sense?

This seems to be a big list for a golfer in chief that comes across so disinterested in doing the job he was elected to do, despite acting as if this is a monarchy. Obamas happen, but a population that elects this guy not only once, but twice, is really scary. We have a media that fails to do it's job, a Department of Justice that is no longer blind, but pushing their own agenda and a Congress that seems as useless as tits on a boar. All 4 estates seems to be bumbling idiots stumble in a coordinated, synchronized fashion. Is there a master plan to this madness? And who is the puppeteer?

Now there is a part of me thinking there is more to this plan. If the republicans actually take the Senate (don't sell them short, they can still screw this up), does our government become more or less dysfunctional? Throw in massive illegal immigration, Ebola outbreak, and terrorism within our borders, is it an open invitation to martial law?

I picked a bad day to stop drinking sterno.....

• Like 6

I'd be proud to buy you a sterno :)

[...]

Now there is a part of me thinking there is more to this plan. If the republicans actually take the Senate (don't sell them short, they can still screw this up), does our government become more or less dysfunctional? Throw in massive illegal immigration, Ebola outbreak, and terrorism within our borders, is it an open invitation to martial law?

I don't think having a republican controlled congress will make any difference. Mind you I am voting republican, but for reasons that are probably beyond me, I think it won't make a difference.

The union of the founders is gone. It's been a long slow death, but it's here. The government is so corrupt now that just changing the players won't make a difference. Politicians lie... They are actually worse than lawyers IMO. Their job now is to hold power, not to do justice and do a service for the people, it's just about power and all the rest of us aren't worth the shit on the bottom of their shoe.

We are seeing what happened in the last days of the Roman Empire. Corrupt rulers, and a dependent populace kept in place with their bread and circuses. They say times like this come and go, and that it's like the swinging of a pendulum. But that pendulum has swung too far to the left and it's not coming back.

Buy ammo and keep your head down... And get in some good riding before the shit really starts to hit the fan.

• Like 5

Ken's right, I don't think a Republican controlled congress will make a difference. Far too many of them are no better than their Democrat counterparts. This problem has been a long time in the making and our nation has been on a slow walk to death since the days of the new deal, but this POS in the white house with his tranny wife put the pedal to the metal. He is not American. I don't care what his birth certificate says, he was not raised as a child with traditional American values. He didn't go to 4th of July parades or baseball games, didn't celebrate things like memorial day or veterans day. What exposure he had to Americans, it was those that were communist. The guy didn't grow up as an American. He is the Manchurian president with the goal of assassinating our country.

We have a 4th branch of government in terms of the federal bureaucracy. They are completely out of control and because of public sector unions and their money, there is no way to trim it back. They for the most part lean left and work to move the country in that direction. No one is ever held accountable - think VA, IRS, EPA, DOJ.

We have too many "men" in black that believe in the liberal clap trap of a living breathing constitution and that their role is to adjudicate for social justice rather than than the constitution.

Then we have a willing media, most of whom lean left, that are as corrupt as those in government. That despite even pointing out their hypocrisy, it is just laughed off.

Over half the population is either too overworked to pay attention (mainly because of government policies) or too stupid with the attention span of a 2 year old. Shit I even forgot about Rezko and many think Fast and Furious is a movie.

Now combine all this with the Cloward-Pivens theory on societal transformation and you have the destruction of our society, something they are after. Completely overwhelm the civil society so it collapses under it's own weight and it opens the door to completely remake the society into utopia.

• Like 4

It's going to get ugly before it gets better.

Ken compared the politicians to lawyers. Most politicians are lawyers, hence the problem.

The left discriminates against Christians, yet fears the Muslims. There's a lesson in there for us Christians.

I think a Republican congress can at least stop the train wreck for another 2 years and maybe, but doubtful, place criminal charges on Obama and his cronies.

I agree that Soros is pulling the strings, so the recovery of this country could start with this miserable man's death.

Big corporations are not the American public's enemies. They are owned, for the most part, by you and I if you have mutual funds. They pay a shitload of taxes and they employ a shitload of Americans. The only reason they leave here or outsource our jobs is because of the stupid laws coming from Washington.

Look who is running our country. Obama. Al Frankin? Really? Pelosi, Reid? My Senator, Lindsay, light in the loafers, Graham got re-nominated only because there were 5 other reasonable candidates on the Republican primary ticket that split the vote. By design? Probably.

• Like 2

Ken compared the politicians to lawyers. Most politicians are lawyers, hence the problem.

The left discriminates against Christians, yet fears the Muslims. There's a lesson in there for us Christians.

I think a Republican congress can at least stop the train wreck for another 2 years and maybe, but doubtful, place criminal charges on Obama and his cronies.

I agree that Soros is pulling the strings, so the recovery of this country could start with this miserable man's death.

Big corporations are not the American public's enemies. They are owned, for the most part, by you and I if you have mutual funds. They pay a shitload of taxes and they employ a shitload of Americans. The only reason they leave here or outsource our jobs is because of the stupid laws coming from Washington.

Look who is running our country. Obama. Al Frankin? Really? Pelosi, Reid? My Senator, Lindsay, light in the loafers, Graham got re-nominated only because there were 5 other reasonable candidates on the Republican primary ticket that split the vote. By design? Probably.

Really? The only reason American jobs are outsourced is because of stupid laws? Gee, I always thought it was because it's a whole hell of a lot cheaper to do things in China, India, Hong Kong, or wherever. Silly me, I thought it was greed the caused outsourcing. Sheesh.

I have been impressed with some of insight posted on current events lately. So I offer up this topic.

I grow increasingly concerned about the systematic destruction of this country. I can live with an occasional misjudgement, but these keep stacking up one after another to the point we as a nation have become desensitized. From birth certificates to Rezko to The Stimulus to Fast and Furious to Obamacare to Benghazi to Ebola to executive amnesty(and all the others that slip my mind), there seems to be a pattern to destroy America.

We have a military force that prides itself on no man left behind, yet there seems to be little interest in retrieving a Marine jailed in Mexico. We have one who deserted and aided the enemy and we trade combatants for him? How does this make sense?

This seems to be a big list for a golfer in chief that comes across so disinterested in doing the job he was elected to do, despite acting as if this is a monarchy. Obamas happen, but a population that elects this guy not only once, but twice, is really scary. We have a media that fails to do it's job, a Department of Justice that is no longer blind, but pushing their own agenda and a Congress that seems as useless as tits on a boar. All 4 estates seems to be bumbling idiots stumble in a coordinated, synchronized fashion. Is there a master plan to this madness? And who is the puppeteer?

I picked a bad day to stop drinking sterno.....

look up new constitution ,the one that has been worked on for years . camps spread thruout with barbed wire to keep us in. no guns ,no frredom ,nazi germany even worse , even the word mason popped up.Dooms day preppers may not be so way out there in left field in the end . yep marshall law in that (new )constitution . all i can say is people better get their head out of their ass and wake up . (GG)

While the big corporations aren't our enemy, they are a big problem and if you look at voting records, most of the leadership of the nations largest corporations tend to vote left. They are not interested in capitalism, but crony capitalism. They lobby (buy) politicians to put in favorable legislation/regulations/tax codes to help their business at the expense of small businesses. Since small businesses are the engine of our society, big corporations are a big problem.

Case in point, I just got back from a drug manufacturer meeting on quality control. The FDA is pushing for tighter regulations on change control, making it harder for drug makers to deviate from their SOPs. Well the big companies that supply the drug makers with products for QC are friendly with the FDA, often on advisory boards. These big companies do this to make sure their products aren't displaced by another new company with potentially better products. The FDA is making it so hard for drug makers to change anything and the big corporations are the winners.

Edited by LabRat
  • Like 1

Unless I am a total dumbass (very possible), our downfall is on the horizon. I mean is a BIG way. Not a correction, Not a recession. Not even a depression. I mean full blown failure. In my eyes it is inevitable. There are many factors that make me feel this way, but the main thing is we now have the inmates running the asylum. There is absolutely nothing anybody can do about it. A person does not vote themselves out of a paycheck. That is human nature. I think it will be a slow process until there is a tipping point OR there is a trigger. Not sure what the trigger will be, but I keep my eyes and ears open. I think that to believe we can continue as-is, is naive and if you do believe that, you are part of the problem.

• Like 4

No, sir, you are not a dumb ass. It's going to get a lot worse before it gets better and that may not happen in our life time. We must teach our children/grandchildren well because they are not learning it in school. History is getting changed to reflect this progressive agenda and cursive writing is no longer being taught in schools, so our kids won't be able to go back to the original documents to learn for themselves. They will only know what the government schools want them to know.

• Like 2

Our country is committing suicide, much like Lincoln said we would do.... "America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."

I won't get into this one too deep with the exception of saying that a Republican controlled congress wont help anything. And one party having Congress and the Presidency would be the worst thing that could happen. Unfortunately, with the political environment of our Country --the goal of any politician is simply to say the opposite of the other party and use every circumstance to get re-elected, gridlock is the best outcome. And don't mention the Judicial branch... justice obviously isn't blind if a person's political ideology matters to their ability to be a judge.

To say one ideology has all the answers is simply incorrect. In general, I think presidents are given too much credit and blame for issues they have little actual control over. While there some decisions and beliefs by President Obama I have agreed with, there are others I disagreed with.. same for every President I've lived under. Ebola?? really? It wouldn't matter who the president is just as it hasn't mattered much in the last 40 years since it was identified.

Republicans have to disagree with everything Obama, much like Democrats had to disagree with every thing Bush in his 2nd term. This leads to less actually being done than would a civil conversation/debate over health care, or wars in the middle east, or an energy policy, or climate change, or whatever the latest hot topic issue is. Problems don't get solved if no one is actually trying to solve them.

We play right into the politicians' hands when we vote strictly party line. The extremist on each end of the political spectrum are mutually dangerous and should be kept in check. IMO, when you vote strictly partly line, you are choosing to side with the extremist of a party by default. If forced to choose, its not the far righters that I would align with--or should I say most of them would have less to do with me. YMMV on that one. Most of the vocal here are conservative posters but you go other places and you'll see arguments that blame everything on conservative politics. I agree with some thoughts from both camps..imagine that.

I don't think there is some master plan by some untouchable forces, and if there is, I doubt the forces would be democrats..or republicans for that matter. Greed and self centered thinking..by politicians..by corporations.. by individual citizens may lead to the downfall of our civilization..

• Like 4

No, sir, you are not a dumb ass. It's going to get a lot worse before it gets better and that may not happen in our life time. We must teach our children/grandchildren well because they are not learning it in school. History is getting changed to reflect this progressive agenda and cursive writing is no longer being taught in schools, so our kids won't be able to go back to the original documents to learn for themselves. They will only know what the government schools want them to know.

I disagree...Eddie is a dumb ass.. but he's our dumb ass! haha..jk

• Like 1

I don't think having a republican controlled congress will make any difference. Mind you I am voting republican, but for reasons that are probably beyond me, I think it won't make a difference.

The union of the founders is gone. It's been a long slow death, but it's here. The government is so corrupt now that just changing the players won't make a difference. Politicians lie... They are actually worse than lawyers IMO. Their job now is to hold power, not to do justice and do a service for the people, it's just about power and all the rest of us aren't worth the shit on the bottom of their shoe.

We are seeing what happened in the last days of the Roman Empire. Corrupt rulers, and a dependent populace kept in place with their bread and circuses. They say times like this come and go, and that it's like the swinging of a pendulum. But that pendulum has swung too far to the left and it's not coming back.

Buy ammo and keep your head down... And get in some good riding before the shit really starts to hit the fan.

All great civilizations have a lifespan of roughly 200 years. Rome, Greece, Egypt. No reason to think we are any different.

Years ago, I worked as a operations manager for a common carrier. Ron Carey was running to lead the Teamsters under the "reform" label and was going to clean up the organization (sell the jets, limos and reclassify jobs). I asked the union steward if there was any concern in union management about Carey getting elected. He said not really because as soon as he takes office he will find out how nice those perks really are. Our republican candidates are much the same way. They have the cajones to tell us all they are going to do if elected, but once they get into the collective, they are assimilated. What is even more galling is career politicians telling us how they are going to reform Washington at reelection...what have they been doing for the last 30 years? And why is the basic sentiment that we need to kick out every incumbent, except for mine of course...because they are so wonderful? I don't think that term limits will make a difference. As great a person as the candidate is, they are only running for one reason...... to exercise control over your life.

I'm going to outfit my bike Mad Max style.... this is a Motorcycle Forum after all

Soros may be the mastermind, but I am not sure his death will bring much change. He has created a system, much like a drug cartel does and there are always people willing to step into the HNIC role. His legacy will live on.

I know it is cheaper to manufacture overseas, our regulatory process and tax laws certainly make that decision easier. We are no longer a competitive manufacturing marketplace, but have become a consumer nation. And this "inversion" thing? Perfectly legal under the tax code. Instead of fixing it, politicians have turned to shaming corporations into staying here. A corporation's sole purpose is maximize shareholder value. A service industry corporation that needs to stay here (think McDonalds) will do what it can to maximize shareholder value. Fight for 15 will only bring about touch screen ordering that much faster.

Be careful about what you say about my senator Al Franken. My TV tells me about all the wonderful bipartisan things he has done. My TV does not tell me much about the trunkload of ballots found days after he lost the election, but won by dubious recount. That is what you get with a partisan Secretary of State.

People have always voted to further their agenda. Duh. That is the purpose. Only becomes a bad thing when a monthly check is attached to the vote. That one thing is the problem in a nutshell. You can't let people write their own checks. Wake up people!

Signed,

The Dumbass

• Like 2

Personally I love gridlock - less opportunity for the fed's to fuck things up. Unfortunately so many agencies are running to their own beat outside legislative oversight. Also, bi-partisanship is overrated. Usually means you're not principled and don't have a good foundation.

• Like 2

I'm going to outfit my bike Mad Max style.... this is a Motorcycle Forum after all

Yep, and here are my new rides.....

gattling-gun-bike_zpsb65108ea.jpg

GatlingBike_zps78a8a0b2.jpg

• Like 3

Really? The only reason American jobs are outsourced is because of stupid laws? Gee, I always thought it was because it's a whole hell of a lot cheaper to do things in China, India, Hong Kong, or wherever. Silly me, I thought it was greed the caused outsourcing. Sheesh.

You're right. It is cheaper to manufacture in other countries. It's cheaper for the most part because of the laws we have here. For instance, it is usually cheaper to outsource manufacturing due to the strangling environmental requirements. Cap and Trade does just that. Why wouldn't a company move their operations to a country that doesn't have an EPA monitoring their every move and requiring expensive environmental accommodations?

Many medical device manufacturing companies have recently left the U.S. (2 within 30 miles of my office) as a direct result of the ACA and it's medical device tax.

Like the ACA, changing the minimum wage will be a job killer.

It's not greed that drives management to do the things they do, it's the environment in which they must operate. I make a living helping my clients avoid taxes and cut operating expenses. The better I am at it, the more I get paid. Tax avoidance is legal and desirable. Tax evasion is illegal.

None of this is greed. "Companies" are not greedy. They are operated by individuals whose jobs are to maximize the company's profits so that they can attract and keep investors...like you and I. The better they are at it, the more they get paid.

An ambitious attorney decides to run for political office.

A professional genealogical researcher his election team hired discovered that his great-great uncle, Remus Starr,

a fellow lacking in character, was hanged for horse stealing and train robbery in Montana in 1889.

The only known photograph of Remus shows him standing on the gallows.

On the back of the picture is this inscription:

“Remus Starr; horse thief; sent to Montana Territorial Prison 1885, escaped 1887;

robbed the Montana Flyer six times. Caught by Pinkerton detectives. Convicted and hanged 1889.”

In an amended Family History subsequently written by the researcher, Remuss picture is cropped

so that all that’s seen is a head shot. The accompanying biographical sketch is as follows:

“Remus Starr was a famous cowboy in the Montana Territory.

His business empire grew to include acquisition of valuable equestrian assets

and intimate dealings with the Montana railroad.

Beginning in 1885, he devoted several years of his life to service at a government facility,

finally taking leave to resume his dealings with the railroad. In 1887,

he was a key player in a vital investigation run by the renowned Pinkerton Detective Agency.

In 1889, Remus passed away during an important civic function held in his honor

when the platform upon which he was standing collapsed.”

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It was a cold winter day. An old man walked out onto a frozen lake, cut a hole in the ice and dropped in his fishing line.

He was there for almost an hour, without even a nibble, when a young boy walked out onto the ice,

cut a hole in the ice not far from him.

The young boy dropped his fishing line in and minutes later he hooked a good sized Walleye..

The old man couldn’t believe his eyes but chalked it up to plain luck.

But, shortly thereafter, the young boy pulled in another large catch.

The young boy kept catching fish after fish. Finally, the old man couldn’t take it any longer.

“Son, I’ve been here for over an hour without even a nibble.

You’ve been here only a few minutes and have caught a half dozen fish! How do you do it?”

The boy responded, “Roo raf roo reep ra rums rrarm.”

“What was that?” the old man asked.

Again the boy responded, “Roo raf roo reep ra rums rarrm.”

“Look,” said the old man, “I can’t understand a word you’re saying.”

The boy spit the contents of his mouth into his hand and said,

“You have to keep the worms warm!”

• Like 1