Indian Motorcycle Community

Result Of Recent Trip To Brazil For Work

Something bit me.... it happened last Monday night at dinner... my left elbow swelled.... had like a tennis ball sized knot... liquidy like.... then on Friday night this.... heading to the doc at 1 o'clock.... hope like hell they can figure it out and my arm ain't dying....

3d555a77-60f9-42a2-bca0-5414ff561d6d.jpg

8a3cf1b0-9298-40dd-8f29-835c07286f7c.jpg

Wow hope all turns out well! Looks gnarly.

Where is Dr Mark when you need him? Maybe some kind of Brazil spider bite. Have you made your funeral plans? What are you going to do with the Indian when you are gone? Well you might not actually die but they might have to cut a portion of your arm out sorta like they have to do for some snake bites. Does it hurt? Ah I see that is your clutch arm. Don't look good.

Edited by lschultz
  • Like 1

Vitamin C injections are known to neutralize many venomous infections.

You would want the injection immediately after the bite, but will help at any point.

If injection is not available, try 5 to 10 grams orally.

Or a gram per hour to reduce swelling.

Get ahold of some Emergen-C concentrate and drink that mixture till it goes away.

http://www.emergenc.com/

I always have a carton of Emergen-C on hand & drink a few every day ~ can't hurt you.

EmergenC_OriginalFormula_Raspberry_cupAn

I thought I saw one of Obamas Secret Service Agents with the same thing....you sure it was a spider and not a two legged venomous creature? LOL At least not a Brown Recluse or derivative or you would have a puss festering hole in your arm by now packing it with cloth to seal it until doc can cut away the rot and stop the spread. So I would say it was a poisonous spider of some kind and needs to be checked and treated....just make masturbating difficult for few days. :)

c2487ddda7bc56c649a0b0078e4fec2a.jpg

Edited by Brock
  • Like 1

they have brown recluse, black widows, the wandering spider (deadly to humans sometimes but I think you would have known if that big bastard bit you)...also have armadeira (sp?) which are very aggressive and will attack you not run away...live around construction material and fruit trees and their debris....hurts more than anything. Also a lot of catepillars...some just hurt really bad and some can fuck you up... Just get it checked out to be sure....in all seriousness.

I've got a quarter to half dollar sized scar on the back of my left calf from a brown recluse bite happened back in the 90s.

Looked about like your arm and then oozed the nastiest lookin' schitt out of it for days, like Brock was talkin' about.

The doc shot something right into the middle of it like CD99 was talkin' about, but I don't remember what it was.

Took over a month to heal up, but no permanent effects.

Doc says I ain't gonna die... and I ain't gonna lose my arm... Brocks right though... this is gonna put a dent in my jacking off....

the whole arm is pretty sore... I have no idea what bit me... I didn't see or feel anything.. then bam... I got this big ole knot on my elbow... and now this....

• Like 1

Hell just tell your wife to work it out. Just face it you just a big ole hillsbilly pussy. :rotfl:

it's one of those South American parasite things. works its way from entry point to your dick and eats it from the inside out. Amputation is the only answer. Unless it dies from starvation from lack of dick to eat.

• Like 2

it's one of those South American parasite things. works its way from entry point to your dick and eats it from the inside out. Amputation is the only answer. Unless it dies from starvation from lack of dick to eat.

You sound experienced in this matter

So.... you're saying I got a chance...

So.... you're saying I got a chance...

You're Golden. Brock caught it from a squirrel. Microscopic parasite couldn't get up inside his dick.

You're Golden. Brock caught it from a squirrel. Microscopic parasite couldn't get up inside his dick.

cuz Glace had his lips too tight around it...LMMFAO!