Indian Motorcycle Community

Indian/victory/polaris In Poland ?

Polaris Industries Inc. (www.polaris.com) received a permit for business activity in the Walbrzych Special Economic Zone in Opole(Poland). The brand-new facility will be the Company’s first dedicated manufacturing facility for now for Off-Road Vehicles in Europe.

The new facility is scheduled to begin off-road vehicle production in the fall of 2014 and is projected to employ at least 350 skilled workers.

The project was supported by Polish Information and Foreign Investment Agency.

• Like 2

Sweet

So does that mean we will be seeing Indian dirt bikes again soon?

indian-dirtbike-motorcycle.jpg

The Indian Super Enduro dirt bike is one of a range of small-cylinder motorcycles produced under the venerable "Indian" marque from 1970 until 1976.

In the 1970s the Indian name was revived for a series of "mini-bikes" designed by Italjet in Italy and assembled in Taiwan. They had Taiwanese-built frames, and Italian or Japanese engines of between 50cc and 175cc. The name Super Enduro was given to the SE models, which had headlights and turn signals for use on the road. These motorcycles are commonly known as "mini Taiwans" and "Taiwan Indians."

1976-ME175-Indian-dirt-bike-Indian-ME-17

Indian_Competition_Machines_1973-461x600

Indian_lineup_1975-464x600.jpg

$(KGrHqJ,!q4FE1DPDNBEBRN(cEDctg~~60_35.J

The initial mini's had Minarelli or Motormorini engines. The later engines were Fuji or Jawa.

http://www.indiandirtbikeparts.com/idyourindian.html

So does that mean we will be seeing Indian dirt bikes again soon?

indian-dirtbike-motorcycle.jpg

The Indian Super Enduro dirt bike is one of a range of small-cylinder motorcycles produced under the venerable "Indian" marque from 1970 until 1976.

In the 1970s the Indian name was revived for a series of "mini-bikes" designed by Italjet in Italy and assembled in Taiwan. They had Taiwanese-built frames, and Italian or Japanese engines of between 50cc and 175cc. The name Super Enduro was given to the SE models, which had headlights and turn signals for use on the road. These motorcycles are commonly known as "mini Taiwans" and "Taiwan Indians."

1976-ME175-Indian-dirt-bike-Indian-ME-17

Indian_Competition_Machines_1973-461x600

Indian_lineup_1975-464x600.jpg

$(KGrHqJ,!q4FE1DPDNBEBRN(cEDctg~~60_35.J

..... don't know but it would be nice :)

• Like 1