Indian Motorcycle Community

Doc Uh Mark

The resident physician for you dryassfunctional misfits :nod: where he been? Ain't seen to much activity from him lately.

He's OK, I talk to him on the phone or text every day, He has a job, wife & infant, I think the job & infant is wearing his ass out...

• Like 1

Dr. Mark must be at least 70 and he has a 2 year old.

You pulling me leg he ain't that old. Or is he?

Not sure his exact age but he is in his early 70's

Denise, his wife, is in her mid 30's

• Like 1

Naw, he's actually 25, he just looks 70.... :grin: I think his wife is around 20

Edited by hasbin
  • Like 1

Naw, he's actually 25, he just looks 70.... :grin: I think his wife is around 20

I have to call bullshit on this. From one end to the other. Just looks 70 ya right. I thinks you is full of shit.

• Like 1

I have to call bullshit on this. From one end to the other. Just looks 70 ya right. I thinks you is full of shit.

Well ... you did question his age so why not 25 or 125?

You are the one questioning the truth

And for Mark's sake I hope 70 ain't one end ...

• Like 1

He's OK, I talk to him on the phone or text every day, He has a job, wife & infant, I think the job & infant is wearing his ass out...

Not sure his exact age but he is in his early 70's

Denise, his wife, is in her mid 30's

So then it's not the job and his 2 year old that's wearing him out...it's his wife! B)

What a way to go! :Beer-Chug[1]:

• Like 1

Horny ole Doctor huh? :rotfl:

Horny ole Doctor huh? :rotfl:

Works nights ~ Fooll Moon Tonight ~ Reaper's Moon ~ Harvest Moon @ the meat wagon hive!

Poor Guy.

He could have been a contender!

A Gynocologist, a Dentist, a Veterinarian, a Plastic Surgeon at least he could work days & enjoy some weekends!

A moment of silence for this lost soul, out standing in his field. :nod:

Edited by CHIEF DOC 99
  • Like 1

Why would I change now??

• Like 1

Works nights ~ Fooll Moon Tonight ~ Reaper's Moon ~ Harvest Moon @ the meat wagon hive!

Poor Guy.

He could have been a contender!

A Gynocologist, a Dentist, a Veterinarian, a Plastic Surgeon at least he could work days & enjoy some weekends!

A moment of silence for this lost soul, out standing in his field. :nod:

Harvest Moon Rally yep thats coming up in Oct. at Luckenback. They got all them ole motorsickles out there. My son and I pan on making this one again. Missed it last year but made the one before that. I think that was probably the last long ride I had made on me Indian. :nod: Now come on Doc I knows you seen this a thread so tell me actually how old are you. I do not believe what these misfits are saying on here. If you don't want to say it pubically sent me a PM and I will blad it all over here. I feel that hasbin is full of shit.

10-17,18 is the date http: www.harvestclassic.org well try this http:www.harvestclassic.org chit I give up.

When you said Harvest Moon that caused some activity in me brain and I remember Luckenbach.

Edited by lschultz

Yeah, I'm still here. Just beat the hell down.

I check in on FB more because I can do that on my smartphone, but the forum looks goofy and is hard to navigate on the Galaxy.

One of my idiot docs went and had a complete shoulder replacement without telling anyone, and then showed up expecting to work.

I have no idea what the fuck he was thinking, but you can't suture, or put in central lines, chest tubes, intubate with just one arm.

Idiot.

So, guess who is picking up his slack?

Yeah. :evil: 14 days in a row, 12 on/12 off.

Of course, having a 22 month old, and a young, drop-dead-gorgeous wife also do keep one busy as hell....in a GOOD way. :love:

And no, Larry, I ain't nowhere near 70. I just feel like it... :angry:

I shoulda listened to my dad, the shrink.

I coulda been a urologist. When someone can't pee and you fix it so they can, they are damn grateful.

Instead, I'm wrestling belligerent drunks at 3 am on full moon nights. Yay. <_<

Instead, I'm wrestling belligerent drunks at 3 am on full moon nights. Yay. <_<

I ain't belligerent...wait. I mean I ain't drunk. Yeah.

• Like 1

Hell hes older than me and I have grandkids older than his kids .....I'm kind of jealous in a way !

Dr. Mark must be at least 70 and he has a 2 year old.

• Like 1