Indian Motorcycle Community

I Started To Lose It

Ya I stop at Home Depot this morning cause me brothers ole running buddy from back when he was in high school works there I do not know why this ole fuckester works there he don't need no money. Anyway after I got his phone number for me brother I was on the way out well actually I thought of this on the way over there hmmmm while I am in there I might buy me another one of them fancy LED flashlights. You never know when you going to need a extra light wife says I just forgets where I put em. I don't think so. Well after I get back to house I just now remember now I bought this I decide I will checks it out. I mutilated box it was in getting it out why they got to put so much tape on it. Says batteries are included. Ok I turn it on and no light. Hmmm I look at box ya batteries are included. Well maybe these chinese forgot to put the batteries in. I unscrew end of it and see dam the batteries are in then I sees this little round piece of plastic over the end. Well thats the first time I ever bought a flashlight that had that on it. So I remove it and it works so I owe dems chinasess a poligy for what I was a thinking. And thats what I learned today.

maybe should take it over to Mancuso so they can see the problem with your bike and their customer service MORE CLEARLY IN THE LIGHT! ;)

• Like 1

maybe should take it over to Mancuso so they can see the problem with your bike and their customer service MORE CLEARLY IN THE LIGHT! ;)

Ya sure know how to hurt a guy LOL

Ya he sticking it where sun don't shine. But you know what I done had it stuck there so many times well guess what it don't hurt no more. Hard calluses done grown over it. And I know all about Brock Mr Mark Moses fill me in on him. :rotfl: