Indian Motorcycle Community

Oh My......

eh - serves them right. Anyone who voted for Moonbeam or Oblamo should be first on the list to have their house filled with illegals.

I pity their neighbors though.

Let Kalifornia have them all. Maybe my taxes will go down here....

Yeah, I know....fat chance.

The liberal idiots have idiots have already ran the state into the ground financially, business is leaving, taxes are sky high, population is growing and the growth segment are NOT producers but takers. Crime is running rampant, they have legislated away any right for Americans to protect themselves, water is scarce, they will fill state with more "foreign invaders" then cry to the feds about needing money to pay for them (OUR TAX MONEY). Callie used to be a paradise, look what it's become, Demorats...is there anything can't totally fuck up?

• Like 1

As a cali native, ex-pat in Colorado - the thing that pisses me off is that the rest of us will have to pay for all the foolishness out there. Cali will tax themselves into poverty, then expect the rest of the country to bail them out.

California used to be a lot more conservative back before all the hippies came roaring into frisco during the 60's. Hell, Oregon and Washington used to be conservative states too.... WTF happened?

Oh well. We're all doomed anyway... especially if what I heard on the radio today is true - that the idiot in the white house is about to give amnesty to millions of illegals through executive order.

• Like 3

This shit pisses me off to no end. It is a total disregard for the rule of law. We even have illegals convicted of violent crimes that are being released from our jails while we have a marine stuck in a fucking Mexican prison for missing his exit.

If you don't know about Cloward Pivens, I suggest learning. Their teachings are being carried out by the Democrats.

The liberal idiots have idiots have already ran the state into the ground financially, business is leaving, taxes are sky high, population is growing and the growth segment are NOT producers but takers. Crime is running rampant, they have legislated away any right for Americans to protect themselves, water is scarce, they will fill state with more "foreign invaders" then cry to the feds about needing money to pay for them (OUR TAX MONEY). Callie used to be a paradise, look what it's become, Demorats...is there anything can't totally fuck up?

I was thinking along those lines tonight watching the news, different scenario though. On the Outer Banks erosion is rampant. Our state has decided to pump millions of dollars to extend somewhere down there to shore up the beach 'for about five years", I started thinking,"why should I have to pay for some fucker form Ohio(no offense to anyone from there, fill in the blank with a rust bucket state) who can afford two homes to come down for two weeks in the summer. I understand the tourist dollars and such, but for fuck sake the 'Banks have been in a constant flux since before Black Beard buried his treasure there. I would rather they do some kind of trade training so the populace does not have to kick in my door to supplement their food stamps.

• Like 2

As a cali native, ex-pat in Colorado - the thing that pisses me off is that the rest of us will have to pay for all the foolishness out there. Cali will tax themselves into poverty, then expect the rest of the country to bail them out.

California used to be a lot more conservative back before all the hippies came roaring into frisco during the 60's. Hell, Oregon and Washington used to be conservative states too.... WTF happened?

Oh well. We're all doomed anyway... especially if what I heard on the radio today is true - that the idiot in the white house is about to give amnesty to millions of illegals through executive order.

I too will give them amnesty, if I catch them on my property :grin:

• Like 3

I too will give them amnesty, if I catch them on my property :grin:

I believe in that kind of amnesty as well. I own a small vineyard that hopefully will become a larger vineyard and will NEVER hire anyone to work in it that doesn't speak English. It doesn't have to be good English but it has to be English. This is the USA, isn't it?

• Like 1

This is the USA, isn't it?

Well....it used to be. Our current politicians won't even vote for English as our official language because they don't want to offend anyone.....

Well....it used to be. Our current politicians won't even vote for English as our official language because they don't want to offend anyone.....

We have spent $$ to make the drivers test in spanish, Now how in the phuk does one read a traffic sign in english when they don't know ENGLISH ? I know I should shut the hell up before all the sign's will be in spanish also !!!

Don't get me wrong, I have many good friends who have defected from Mexico that did it legally, some don't speak real good english yet, but they are working at it, they speak english ONLY in the house as they want the kids to speak good english. I am all for LEGAL imigration

I'm all for people wanting to improve their lives and the lives of their children. I'm not for rewarding people who have broken the law.

• Like 3

Black Idiot in the White House. It will take years for this country to turn around after what bams has fucked up. We want see it turn around in our life time.

And we have more from the dumb asses in California. Unanimous support - even the few Republicans in the legislature are a bunch of dumb asses. Has this POS been more than just half white, his ass would have never even been a Senator, let alone President. That's the racial significance. Pulled the black vote and all the liberals with white guilt.

Bill Encourages Schools To Teach About Racial Significance Of Obama’s Presidency

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2014/04/25/bill-encourages-schools-to-teach-about-racial-significance-of-obamas-presidency/

• Like 1

I was born in Calif .... one more reason I'll never live there ever again

Don't get me wrong, I have many good friends who have defected from Mexico that did it legally, some don't speak real good english yet, but they are working at it, they speak english ONLY in the house as they want the kids to speak good english. I am all for LEGAL imigration

My grand parents on my mothers side came here legally from Ireland. They were from a remote area in Ireland and english was their second language, which they did not speak well. HOWEVER they were so proud to be Americans, when their kids started to arrive they would only speak english around them, and cemented into their minds that "we're Americans now", not Irish, not hyphenated americans but AMERICANS.

My wife emigrated here from Holland as a child (legally of course). Back then they needed a sponsor in the US because they were not allowed to take welfare or any social assistance.

What the hell happened?

• Like 2

My father and uncle never really learned Italian. My grandparents and great grandparents were so proud to be here in America that they insisted on their children learning and speaking English.

Here's my immigration plan. Join the army, serve 4 years. Instant green card.

Not when you have current citizens that are getting booted out of the military. No way in hell I'd want to have a bunch of people in our military that may not have allegiance to our constitution. The military isn't a freakin' social experiment.

Edited by LabRat
  • Like 2

Gangs like MS 13 have their members serve in the military.. when they are released from service they return to the streets with what they learned.

• Like 1

Here's my immigration reform plan;

• Place national guard along the borders, anyone caught immediately turn away or deported to country of origin
  • stop on all visas from the middle east countries
  • If you're here illegally, you have 180 days (6 months) to get your affairs in order and register for one guest status, if you fail, all assets are seized and you're are deported
  • If you do not register for guest status, ALL public services stop, no drivers license, no food stamps, no healthcare
  • during the next year a LIMITED number of citizenship status slots available based on needs of the country, if you do not get one one more year of guest status ONLY if you do not get citizenship you return to country of origin
  • NO voting rights during anytime unless you are a full citizen speak English.
  • Any criminal record, YOU're out!
  • Like 3

All great ideas....but they'll never work.....too many bleeding hearts, too many businesses using illegal immigrant labor to save costs and too many politicians pandering for votes. We could totally and completely secure the border tighter than the DMZ within a few weeks, but it will never happen because the government doesn't want it to happen.

• Like 1

Ken's immigration reform plan(s).

Plan A.

• Go home.

Plan B

• Stop all government services to those here illegally - including parents of children born here. no welfare, food stamps, drivers licenses.
  • Force all companies to e-verify.
  • Those who hire an illegal are subject to a $10,000 per day of employment fine.
  • Those who report an employer hiring illegals gets a $5,000 reward per illegal found.
  • Illegals caught in this country are sent to prison and into forced labor building the border wall.

take away the cheese and the rats will leave.

ok... that's it.

• Like 5