Indian Motorcycle Community

Michael moore hates america

Aren't we all so hostile!

He is just like any other film maker in this country. If he chooses to do his movies about the crooked politicians, good for him!

Michael Moore--high school audio-visual geek with dubious talent but obvious appetite.  Able to influence world politics with "documentaries".  And a great understanding of world history, international events, teen killings, and generally everything.  What a guy.  He, Rosie O'Donnel and Oprah should just take over this lousy country and rule it.  We'd be so much better off, because they know what's good for us.  Thank God someone has a clue.  

campbell

Michael Moore--high school audio-visual geek with dubious talent but obvious appetite.  Able to influence world politics with "documentaries".  And a great understanding of world history, international events, teen killings, and generally everything.  What a guy.  He, Rosie O'Donnel and Oprah should just take over this lousy country and rule it.  We'd be so much better off, because they know what's good for us.  Thank God someone has a clue.  

campbell

It is so hard to beleive that you live in Petaluma California.

:shocked:

Mike:

I'm just a simpleton from the ex-chicken and egg capitol of the world.  We still are the home of the World Wrist-Wrestling championships.  Other than that, we just drink to support the local ecomomy.  

campbell

hey ya  fellers

you don't need me to post my political views and i don't want to get in a pissing contest but i think it sucks that when someone disagrees with you or states the fact that it is a free country and everyone is entitled to their opinion

you start the name calling and such

maybe last resort can help me with this quote i don't think i have it quite right

" i may not agree with your views but i will fight to the death

for your right to express them"

i'm unsure who said this   i 'm pretty sure it came from the

revolutionary war    we all should be more like this

off my soap box  

Buffalo

Buffalo:

We're all just funnin' here.  We all know no one is going to change anyone's political views.  We're all going to get served the big steaming pile the politicos want to serve us, no matter how much we bitch, moan, or gripe anyway.  

Anyone ever looked at the sweet retirement deal the U.S. senators and congressmen get?  I bet after a hard day of being lobbied all those "public servants" on opposite sides of the aisle meet in chic bars and laugh about how they stuck it to John Q. Taxpayer......

campbell

buffalo

I know the quote but cannot remember where it came from.

But that is just what is going on here. Althought when I see people on either side get to the name calling 'I' feel they are showing that hey do not understand the side that they take. They are working off of emotion. If you have facts you don't have to BS.

Like Michael Moore, the guy would not know the truth if it was served to him on a plate.

You sound excited...

Thanks, Danny

HeeHeeHee :wave:I'm thinking you have him pegged Danny.

Gotta be a Chick! :;):

And what is wrong with being a female?

Hey Danielle , do you also go by the name Troglobyte ?

Nope. I am Danielle I worked for Indian Of Stratford. Many men who post on this board probably know who I am.

yea guys and gals

yer right hard to tell just how things are meant when it's just typed words

Campbell-my being thin skinned

02-not sure what you don't agree about-but

i fight to the death for your right to disagree

damn i gotta find that quote

Buffalo

You sound excited...

Thanks, Danny

Never said anything wrong...

The above quote said

I think you have HIM pegged.

Your personal profile says "Female"  Thats all

No offense implied....Unless you are ugly... :ooh2:

Just kidding...Have fun... :rotfl:

Thats what makes us better my friend , I can agree with some issues that some guys (or gals) post in the forum and I can disagree as well! It just seems that I agree most of the time, usually when I agree on something I have no need to post a rely , I mean a agree whats the point!

Dont take it personal Buffalo , I'd still ride with ya , and I'd back ya up as well! I would back Danielle up as well , as long as she doesnt go by these two names "troglodyte & samarai"

These political sections (of the forum ) get intense sometimes , but fuck it , I'll still drink a beer with anyone in here!

You sound excited...

Thanks, Danny

The above quote said

I think we need pictures eck02.gif  :eyebrow:   :bvictory:

You sound excited...

Thanks, Danny

The above quote said

I think we need pictures eck02.gif  :eyebrow:   :bvictory:

Don't get your hopes up. I do not hand out pictures to strangers via the internet.

But there are a few posters here that know me personally from when I worked at the Indian dealership.

Archived