Indian Motorcycle Community

Sturgis The Week After..

I can do without the traffic and all the "bikers" that trailer their bike to Sturgis for the only time they ride each year... and I'm too old to party like I once did.

I'm heading up to Sturgis next weekend and just booked a motel room... $58 / night. So I saved a bunch of $$ too.

• Like 5

FYI Rush No More campground has small biker cabins I thought they were pretty cheap, nice campground on the web, @ exit #37 just east of Sturgis off I-90

What motel did you manage to book for that sweet deal, been checking and can't find anything close to that?

In Spearfish at Bells Motor Lodge. It's a pretty low brow place... I like it since I'm a low brow kind of guy. They wouldn't let most of you guys in since you're such high-fallootin' yuppies.

• Like 2

FYI Rush No More campground has small biker cabins I thought they were pretty cheap, nice campground on the web, @ exit #37 just east of Sturgis off I-90

Do you know if they have full hook-ups for big rigs?

I can do without the traffic and all the "bikers" that trailer their bike to Sturgis for the only time they ride each year... and I'm too old to party like I once did.

I'm heading up to Sturgis next weekend and just booked a motel room... $58 / night. So I saved a bunch of $$ too.

I'm with u on being out there with out all the crazyness.Last time wife/I was out there was in July 09 Stayed at a B&B called The Holly House in Hill City.They have a small house on the property that we rented for a wk.U still see plenty of scooterz with out the hassels.

• Like 1

Do you know if they have full hook-ups for big rigs?

They do, and they are on the edge of the hills, so there is more shade trees etc.

• Like 1

I'm with u on being out there with out all the crazyness.Last time wife/I was out there was in July 09 Stayed at a B&B called The Holly House in Hill City.They have a small house on the property that we rented for a wk.U still see plenty of scooterz with out the hassels.

Wife and I stayed at a B&B in Hermosa, it was a good ways from Sturgis, but a great place if you went to ride & see the Black Hills

They do, and they are on the edge of the hills, so there is more shade trees etc.

Thanks. Starting to think about making plans for next year. We normally rent a house from Executive Lodging but we usually have a larger crowd (big family trip). Trying to keep it small next year.