Indian Motorcycle Community

YES!

Still no power to over 95% of the county, just one small strip along Alantic Ave (where we are) and International Speedway Blvd. have power.  The rest of the Daytona Beach area...nada!

The water and sewer plants have no power, and they are asking on the news for everyone to conserve water, and to not flush toilets, and that the county may be out of fresh water by 6 pm today.

I hear it's pretty bad in SW Florida.  A lot of building damage.

The Tampa residents who evacuated to Daytona are going home, after coming all this way to ride out the storm anyway.

We are deploying alot of people...(i'm a catastrophe adjuster) will keep you informed..as far as I can tell, my pp100 left Blackhawk (palm bay) before the hit.  Hope Frank and everyone else made it ok, though we are told there are 200k mobile homes destroyed.  Thoughts and prayers to all.  Look out for Earl..the models have in in the Gulf in a few days...

eric

I'm up north for the season, and "watched" the storm roar through via TV coverage and the NOAA web site.  I lucked out - our place in Bonita Springs is intact, though tremendous damage all around, and still no power or phone.  Charlotte Harbor / Punta Gorda, about 50 miles north, took the worst hit.  May fly down next week for cleanup.

Any word from Koolbreeze?

Hurricanes: one of Florida's dirty little summer secrets, like tree rats and "Palmetto bugs!"

====

We are deploying alot of people...(i'm a catastrophe adjuster) will keep you informed..as far as I can tell, my pp100 left Blackhawk (palm bay) before the hit.  Hope Frank and everyone else made it ok, though we are told there are 200k mobile homes destroyed.  Thoughts and prayers to all.  Look out for Earl..the models have in in the Gulf in a few days...

eric

Dont Worry ,, Frank & the boys at Blackhawk Motorworks are fine ,, was down there yesterday ( sat) with Capt G to pick up his Chief...Light rain on Saturday & guess who rides up on his Chief..... Memfuss(Sponge Bob) Chief on the World Famous "Water Cooled" Chief............!!!....:nod:

So.........Thats about it

multimedia_997103122777.jpg

Is that Chiefin on the Left...Dunno2.gif

He always has those original Lookin Helmets...(Bulls Eye!!)Idea.gif

Junior!!Yeahh.gif

multimedia_997103122777.jpg

Is that Chiefin on the Left...Dunno2.gif

He always has those original Lookin Helmets...(Bulls Eye!!)Idea.gif

Junior!!Yeahh.gif

Yep ! & the other one is Sponge Bob with his "Deep V" tires... Notice the water cooling effect ? :cppl1

we deployed more peeps yesterday.  i also saw one of the claims..it was one with a fatality. those are real tough. prelim damage assessments are about 11-15B..

eric

I hope nothing happened to the voting machines , everyone knows how difficult using a voters booth in Florida is! Can you imagine what they would have to do if the machines all washed away! Heaven forbid they would have to "write" the name down of who they were voting for , fortunatelly Buish & kerrey is aesy to spllle

I hope nothing happened to the voting machines , everyone knows how difficult using a voters booth in Florida is! Can you imagine what they would have to do if the machines all washed away! Heaven forbid they would have to "write" the name down of who they were voting for , fortunatelly Buish & kerrey is aesy to spllle

:P

Archived