Indian Motorcycle Community

New paint

Who wants to buy me a new set of skins for my bike and let me pay back on installments with no interest....LOL.  Man I am lusting after a couple of the ghosted images..the tangerine and brandywine colors with the ghosted indian and feather motif....

i might need a towel right now.....damn :P

hey i am only looking....cant a man look at some paint without being accused of being an adulterer....LOL :devil:

Obviously you're not completely satisfied with the red-hot bitch and you are sinning......by committing motorcycle adultery--at least in your mind.  REPENT!

campbell     :bvictory:

Check out Indian Motorcycle of Gilroy. Looks like they have a couple of bikes paionted up already.

Not real crazy about the T3 imitations.

www.indiancmc.com/custom_indians.html

NOBODY BETTER BUY THOSE GHOST PAINTED IMAGES. ESPECIALLY IN THE BRANDYWINE COLOR. THATS THE PAINT JOB I HAVE AND I DON'T WANT ANYONE ELSE HAVING THE SAMEONE! There no I feel better. :laughlong: Ride Safe, AW :moped:

NOBODY BETTER BUY THOSE GHOST PAINTED IMAGES. ESPECIALLY IN THE BRANDYWINE COLOR. THATS THE PAINT JOB I HAVE AND I DON'T WANT ANYONE ELSE HAVING THE SAMEONE! There no I feel better. :laughlong: Ride Safe, AW :moped:

That style you are talkin about has been around ...I know of three Chief Owners on here that have that Style...

silvindtank.jpg

tangtank.jpg

Here's the Link!!!... http://aadg.net/pages/Native.shtml

Junior!!Yeahh.gif

Archived