Indian Motorcycle Community

Congrats to Germany, Can we please put KICKBALL to rest for, lets say another 25 years now ??? :grin:

• Like 5

Why is it that women's beach volleyball is not the biggest sport ever? I seriously don't get it.

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=women's+beach+volleyball+photo+gallery&qpvt=women%27s+beach+volleyball+photo+gallery&FORM=IGRE

• Like 2

What is this World Cup you speak of?

What is this World Cup you speak of?

It's playground kickball without the girls bouncing their boobs :rotfl::rotfl:

Why is it that women's beach volleyball is not the biggest sport ever? I seriously don't get it.

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=women's+beach+volleyball+photo+gallery&qpvt=women%27s+beach+volleyball+photo+gallery&FORM=IGRE

You mean it's not?

I can honestly say I never watched a bit of it on purpose. Happened to catch a glimpse here and there while passing TVs at a bar or something but no desire at all to watch soccer. I'm with Blu on the women's volleyball.

Jimmy Kimmel said over 200 million people watched World Cup Soccer..........and over a dozen were Americans. :grin:

Be more interesting if they all wore str8 jackets to keep 'em from cheating.

Had a local nut wig out 2 weeks ago and coldcock a ref on the field ~ one dead family man & many lives messed up...

Str8 jackets, dude.

It's the only way to clean up the sport. :rauch08:

They should put land mines on the field and may some claymores on the sidelines, that would make it more interesting :ooh2:

Edited by Airpirate

They should put land mines on the field and may some claymores on the sidelines, that would make it more interesting :ooh2:

No snipers in the stands? How about some indirect fire? Do I have to think of everything????? :grin:

No snipers in the stands? How about some indirect fire? Do I have to think of everything????? :grin:

Now you're just being silly :lol: :lol: :lol: , the American team would have all the advantages

Be more interesting if they all wore str8 jackets to keep 'em from cheating.

Had a local nut wig out 2 weeks ago and coldcock a ref on the field ~ one dead family man & many lives messed up...

Str8 jackets, dude.

It's the only way to clean up the sport. :rauch08:

Seriously - the ref was killed? Thought that only happened in S. Am.