Indian Motorcycle Community

New addition

Well the oldest daughter finally decided to spit out a girl, Brenna Jayne. Newest addition to our grandkids.

Beer-Chug.gif  Congrats to You (Gran Pop!!) and Daughter and Family!! Beer-Chug.gif

Junior!!Yeahh.gif

Thanks everybody, we're busy starting the spoiling shit on the little girl. We've had it going on the grandsons for a few years but now it's a little different. I always remember people saying grandkids are great you can send em home. It's true.

just attended my step sons wedding last nite and they have one on the way so it won't be long befor I can say the same. boy or girl , don't know yet

congrats tho and spoil the hell out of her.

Thanks bro, the spoiling shit already starting. You know how Carrie likes to shop, now she got a little girl to shop for. Christ I ain't gonna have any money.

And congrats to you and Ginger. You're really gonna like the whole grandkid thing. Got one at the house right now. When he pissed me off I'll send him home. (that dont happen often).

Sorry to hear you're not gonna be up here in October. Guess I'll have to make the ride to Mom's on my own. If you're up this way for work let me know we can hook up. You can always rest your ass here and drink a beer or 2.

Archived