Indian Motorcycle Community

Who Is Going To Sturgis 2014

I am planning to be at Sturgis July 31 thru Aug 4th. Anything planned for a get together for our family on those days?

I am planning to be at Sturgis July 31 thru Aug 4th. Anything planned for a get together for our family on those days?

I guess no one is going... :no:

I'll be staying in Sturgis the 7th through the 11th...4 nites.

I went last year. One of the best rally's I have ever been. I have been wanting to go since I was a kid. Bucket list checked. I'm waiting for Hasbbin to buy his house out there so I can stay free next time I go! Fucking retire Chris.

• Like 2

I went last year. One of the best rally's I have ever been. I have been wanting to go since I was a kid. Bucket list checked. I'm waiting for Hasbbin to buy his house out there so I can stay free next time I go! Fucking retire Chris.

That would really be nice Hasbin....Keep us in mind also!!!! LOL

Went last year, wadn't werkin', so it was easy..............

Werkin' this year, not so easy..................

Looks like we'll skip it this time..............

Might make it more fun if I buy another scooter....................

Funny thing is I found out Moses and crew stayed at my friend's house last year. He rents it out every year. Doubt that I'll ever go anytime soon.

Funny thing is I found out Moses and crew stayed at my friend's house last year. He rents it out every year. Doubt that I'll ever go anytime soon.

Yep, Pete and Mark said he was military.

That was a nice place.

Deer and turkey in the back yard.

Only thing wrong wuz there wadn't a corkscrew in the house anywheres, I normally have one in every vehicle(four wheeled), guess I'll add one to the list of extras on the next scoot.

but I improvised with a lag bolt and a door hinge.

Monica's got to have her grape fix.

• Like 1

No problem, I am looking @ 5 acres that back up to BLM (National Forrest) 1st year will prolly only be a 4,000sq. ft. steel building for all of (most of) my shitt so there will be dirt camping, out-houses, & the likes, I will need to get my Bro Eddie to design & help me build a redneck solar shower so alla youz can smell purdy... Scoots will park inside :grin:

It might take a few years to get the bunk-house & main house built as I plan on riding most of my waking hours :nod: but I won't be in any big hurry as I will be on a IDONTGIVEAFUK time-frame :rauch08:

• Like 2

Thinking about going, would like to see what Indian is doing and when before I decide when. I also plan on talking to Bushtec again just in case they may have a hitch available for install on my Chieftain by then. I am a long days ride from there,

Usually stay a Rush- no -more along I-90 toward Rapid, in the Hills, tent camping is $25

As it get closer I may be smarter about what I am doing.

I'll be there from the 4th thru the 10th. Staying in Spearfish this year. Decided I'm too old for tent camping in the Chip.

I met Micmac last year behind the Indian tent and he was a real nice guy. Good looking scoot too. Too bad it's only number 2....

No problem, I am looking @ 5 acres that back up to BLM (National Forrest) 1st year will prolly only be a 4,000sq. ft. steel building for all of (most of) my shitt so there will be dirt camping, out-houses, & the likes, I will need to get my Bro Eddie to design & help me build a redneck solar shower so alla youz can smell purdy... Scoots will park inside :grin:

It might take a few years to get the bunk-house & main house built as I plan on riding most of my waking hours :nod: but I won't be in any big hurry as I will be on a IDONTGIVEAFUK time-frame :rauch08:

I used to work for a First Nations housing organization when I was in my 20's. Met a few older ladies who taught me a lot about traditional ways. They also taught me about "IPT" and "WPT" - Indian Peoples' Time and White Peoples Time. You been livin' your WPT half for long enough - you've earned the right to go IPT for the rest of your time. We'll be visiting - you can count on it! (Whether you invite us or not).