Indian Motorcycle Community

Hope This Doesn't Happen.

With the Libtards making the Washington Redskins loose the rights to their name and now someone's suing the Chiefs to change their name.

What would happen if their sights were set on Indian Motorcycle?

Go.....

All these PC people suing to make themselves feel good and so nobody will be offended.......Americans need jobs, then they wouldn't sit around on their fat asses watching their flatscreen TV, eating bon-bons and wondering whose business they can stick their noses in next. Besides, we need the tax revenue.

• Like 2

Nobody creates jobs just to say 'we created these jobs' except the government.

Creating a horde of useless redtape snafuin' government bureaucrat jobs is not a worthy goal.

Think if everyone joined a Union, everyone should be paid $30 per hour from the president to the hookers?

Frankly my dear I wouldn't give a damn if that DC team changed their name to the dickheads.

Edited by CHIEF DOC 99
  • Like 3

As far as political correctness... If I say anything that offends you , don't blame me , blame your parents for raising a pussy

• Like 10

Creating a horde of useless redtape snafuin' government bureaucrat jobs is not a worthy goal.

Think if everyone joined a Union, everyone should be paid $30 per hour from the president to the hookers?

Frankly my dear I wouldn't give a damn if that DC team changed their name to the dickheads.

Mmmmm....not sure where this is going but, no, I'm talking "real" jobs.....not more people on the government dole.

Thing is, most of the Indians don't even care about the name "Redskin" or Chief".....it's just "white guilt" raising its ugly head again.

• Like 1

Mmmmm....not sure where this is going but, no, I'm talking "real" jobs.....not more people on the government dole.

Thing is, most of the Indians don't even care about the name "Redskin" or Chief".....it's just "white guilt" raising its ugly head again.

"Liberal white guilt"

• Like 1

OK, so where do these 'real jobs' come from?

Everyone is afraid to invest in the hardware & infrastructure to support these new jobs.

Everyone is afraid to invest in the hardware & infrastructure to support these new jobs.

Well, I hadn't planned on creating my personal strategy for renewing economic growth and solving the world's problems on this forum but, since you're so persistent...

First, who is "everyone"? There are plenty of jobs to be made, starting with the oil and natural gas arenas. But, we don't want to do that because we don't want to hurt the habitat of the carpenter ant or the common housefly and worse yet, offend the emotionally sensitive environmentalists. Unfortunately, the government's perpetual meddling in every aspect of American life, combined with lobbyists and activists hamstringing every positive effort, has restricted us from doing much of anything productive in the way of job creation. There are countless organizations and think tanks dedicated to resolving economic problems like this and they've not been very successful to this point. So, I doubt my personal opinions will resolve anything either. Bottom line is, if you want real answers to creating "real" jobs, you'd probably be better served visiting the World Economic Forum.

Regardless of all this, I think the Redskins, Chiefs, Seminoles, Crusaders, Cleveland Indians and even Polaris Indian should be allowed to keep their names without government intervention. What's next? Banning the California Angels because aetheists are offended? If people are offended by a name, they don't have to go to their games or buy their products. We'll see how many of them fold because of a few offended activists making a lot of noise.

Edited by dk007
  • Like 2

I remember in kindergarten the teacher would say "we're going to sit Indian style". I'd grab a whiskey bite and lay in the gutter

BTW. My grandpa wAs Chippawa

• Like 3

When's it end ?

The gays guys will be offended at "the packers"

The incontinent folks will be offended at " the browns".

Pull up your big girl panties and deal with it

• Like 5

Or go for a putt, if your bike is runnin'... :rauch08:

Maybe find a horse if it ain't. :grin:

Still broke

I was thinking the name should be the Washington Thieves.

"Created" jobs are governments way of spending tax money. And sooner or later,the money runs out.

I'd be happy just to see One business/industry, that has gone to Mexico or overseas, come back to the town/city they left. The influx of tax revenues and people with money in their pockets, would do a world of good to their community.

If this happened to every town in America, you'd see real progress.

Ditch the federal reserve, peg the exchange rate, raise tariffs, and the Chinese crap will will be history overnight.

Yes, but on top of that we need to get rid of much of the federal regulations that drive prices up on everything we buy. But no clue how we got to discussing jobs, etc in a thread about PC and "offensive names"

• Like 1

What busted on it? Been down for a while now?

Doc

Runs like a scalded dog , gets hot shuts down , replaced fuel lines, cleaned filter , thinking trigger plate

$50~60 buck fix if that's all it is.

Recommend the Big Dog Trigger from TH or get a Standard BlueStreak sensor plate off ebay.

Big Dog from ThunderHeart comes with the 3 wire AMP socket hookup, just be careful not to tear up the 4" oring under the chrome nose cone cover when you wire the new unit.

Plug n play.

The Big Dog sensors were fresh made last October.

I put one on my Chief last Halloween when I went TH single fire for S&S 88s and no hiccups yet.

Edited by CHIEF DOC 99

You magnificent bastard!

I'll give it try

Thank you !

Yes, but on top of that we need to get rid of much of the federal regulations that drive prices up on everything we buy. But no clue how we got to discussing jobs, etc in a thread about PC and "offensive names"

I hijacked my own damn thread. :pirate1:

I know the Atlanta Braves have been catching hell for years. If these sports teams did decide to change their names, then the Indian Nations would be bitchin' that their heritage wasn't good enough for the teams anymore.