Indian Motorcycle Community

Planned Trip Next Week (Beginning The 25Th)

Thinking I will put some miles on my Red Chieftain starting next week beginning the 25th. I plan to ride from N. central Minnesota, down to Bushteck ( if they are ready and can install my hitch) across from Telico Plains and down to Aiken, SC, spend some time with my daughter and the Grandkids then ride north to Virginia Beach to see my Son ( who just reenlisted today in the Navy) and Grandkids and regretfully back home to North Central Minnesota. So if you see a Red Chieftain passing through your area give a wave or even flag me down this Northerner is always thirsty!

• Like 1

Godspeed Charlie

• Like 1

Ride Safe through the state of South Carolina....if you know date you might be coming through if near Indian of Charlotte maybe can meet you up there.

• Like 1

Thanks, once I see what time frame they give me on the hitch install I should know and will drop you a note!

Charlie, There are so many good peeps along the way, you should have no problem finding someone to have a beverage with, I won't name names because I am sure to miss a few, but I have always had a great time when riding in the South.

Have an "awesome" trip

• Like 1

Thanks, I rode to Virginia about twice a summer before and always try a new route, now my daughter is in SC, so I get to mix it up again. The problem I have riding alone I sometimes get lost in the moment and push a lot harder than I should, need to make excuses to slow down or stop more. Came back from Virginia Beach one year in a day and a half 1000 mi one day 500 the other. With my shoulder I should be forced to take it easier now, I hope, I rode a Road Star then, now a Chieftain so like the diff between driving a lumber truck and Cadillac.