Indian Motorcycle Community

Just finished our Clubs poker run and out of 1550 bike there was one new Indian Chieftan, 3- 2000-03 Chiefs, and a scout. There is a link on you tube for last years and this years if you are caught w/o riding:::: 2014 Motorheads, Kenny Hoffman Memorial ride, Or go to Ride Hard Magazine and find it...JUST SOME ENTERTAINMENT, and if anyone is in the area on the first week end in June, come and join, unless your scared of fun!!!

Where is this going to be at? It would be nice to meet some Indian owners that are semi-local. Also, saw a really good article in the May issue of Cycle Source magazine about the Cycle Showcase that had it's inaugural event last August. Had not only a very positive review of the show, but the writer had excellent reviews about everything that the Loop in University City has in general. On top of that, another one page review of the Loop itself was a big atta' boy to Joe Edwards and the phoenix from the ashes story that Delmar Ave has accomplished. I love that place! I've run the Frozen Buns Run at The Ice Carnival many times in January, not to mention just a great place to go to hang out, see a movie at the Tivoli, or go have the best burgers and a beer in STL at Blueberry Hill. (Saw Chuck Berry there for his monthly show just a few months back.) Anyway, I didn't have my yet bike in August of 2013, but I've got the date of the second annual Cycle Showcase (August 24th, 2014) on my calendar already. Sounds like an excellent time.

Also, I was just over in Illinois last Sunday at Marissa picking up a welding trailer for my Lincoln. You lucky dogs. As soon as I passed over the Mississippi River at the Chester Bridge, (Home of Popeye!), I started seeing all our brothers with no lids, and promised myself I would be over there often to take advantage of that. Seems though the Missouri legislature is all for the idea, apparently the insurance industry is lining their pockets, since nothing changed at the end of the session last week. Dammit!

Just finished our Clubs poker run and out of 1550 bike there was one new Indian Chieftan, 3- 2000-03 Chiefs, and a scout. There is a link on you tube for last years and this years if you are caught w/o riding:::: 2014 Motorheads, Kenny Hoffman Memorial ride, Or go to Ride Hard Magazine and find it...JUST SOME ENTERTAINMENT, and if anyone is in the area on the first week end in June, come and join, unless your scared of fun!!!

Wow... sounds like the 14's are pretty rare machines.... but I'm sure it looked like all the other 14's there... :rauch08: