Indian Motorcycle Community

Anyone run one of those MP3 plug sound systems withe egg type speakers without a fairing or windscreen? Know someone trying sell one and I don't ride with a windscreen, can you hear anything at 60 mph?

I've run the shark systems and with the medium pipes it's very hard to hear. I just added a 400 watt boat radio and it's not much better.

That's what I thought and I have Sampson Cannons I'll keep enjoying the sound of the wind and the growl of the pipes

That's what I thought and I have Sampson Cannons I'll keep enjoying the sound of the wind and the growl of the pipes

Good call!

photo_zpsa96e9287.jpg

Edited by harleynot

I have a hard time with this! I have a uniq cycle sound system on my '03 (same as Sam hayne) and mine is loud as hell! It has a lifetime warranty so I have been thru about 5 of the little cheapo amps but trust me when I say at 70 I have no problem hearing mine! Speakers are pioneer so there's no issue there.

Besides the problems that might occur if the voices are singing a different song than the one playing thru the speakers, this could be life threatening...

Edited by hasbin