Indian Motorcycle Community

Apparently there is a "crack" epidemic in Florida . . . check out the guy on the bar stool over my right shoulder . . .

10320387_241384692722837_986240932767071

10367156_241384762722830_856975551094393

Your facial expressions are alot more funnier :rotfl::rotfl:

than the CRACK problem on the barstool that's

one sip away from a tropical oasis' ..

LOL,

Thanks for sharing !

:moped:

Dave

• Like 1

I'am thinking it is nationwide not just in Fl.

• Like 1

his brother lives in Maryland :)

• Like 5
  • 3 weeks later...

HAHAHAA!

Dude, Florida is like another fucking planet.

I've been here for a year, and I am unsure of how I am going to survive in the south.

The other night my husband and I were walking into Denny's at quarter to midnight, and this drunk redneck came

flying out of the door, almost hit me with it... then started screaming slurs. Faggot, nigger... all kinds of disgusting

nastiness. Needless to say, there are 2 things I cant stand. Racists, and homophobes so I had to run my mouth.

Dude called me a cunt.

My husband almost laid him out.

Priceless.

Yeah.

Florida... its CRAY!

• Like 1

Florida not the South

Maybe that is where I need to move.

Because this hick ass central Florida shit is for the bird.

You will SeeMoe nott Les :rauch08:

Edited by CHIEF DOC 99

You will SeeMoe nott Les :rauch08:

HA!

You should see what some people let "hang out" on Daytona Beach... YIKES.

At least down on the beaches (like when I was in Fort Lauderdale) the people are HALF decent to look at.

Let me re-phrase that.

They have all their teeth...

• Like 1

Teeth are good stuff if they are yours ~ uthers, not so much :rauch08:

Hate gitten bit :nod:

Dis place hasbin ded, dead Daid! What can one say? And the emoticons suk!

Hollywood Beach,Fla used to be all right, what's it like now 2014?

Anyone else tired of this useless @#$&@+@$$ emoticon selection? :grin:

Edited by CHIEF DOC 99

Maybe that is where I need to move.

Because this hick ass central Florida shit is for the bird.

I mean...ALL of Florida is not included in "The South". We disowned it years ago. Mostly transplants. Except for our very own Indian riders of course. They're cool.

HAHAHAA!

Dude, Florida is like another fucking planet.

I've been here for a year, and I am unsure of how I am going to survive in the south.

The other night my husband and I were walking into Denny's at quarter to midnight, and this drunk redneck came

flying out of the door, almost hit me with it... then started screaming slurs. Faggot, nigger... all kinds of disgusting

nastiness. Needless to say, there are 2 things I cant stand. Racists, and homophobes so I had to run my mouth.

Dude called me a cunt.

My husband almost laid him out.

Priceless.

Yeah.

Florida... its CRAY!

you got same stuff everywhere...it is not found only in the South. I heard more racist comments in Wash DC than I had ever heard growing up or living in South Carolina. Just everyones perception is that the South is full of racist backwards people so they espouse that every time something offends them.....but I have lived all over the world. There is no such place as Nirvana and racism is prevalent EVERYWHERE you have different groups living together.

that being said...Florida (except for panhandle) has nothing in common with the South and is really NEW ENGLAND/UPPER MIDWEST- SOUTH at most. Same thing is happening here in Charleston...we have more people living here that are first generation than I have ever imagined. We call them HALF BACKS....people that want to relocate to Florida and then find it is too crowded so they drive halfway back home and stop in coastal Georgia or S. Carolina and decide to stop here.

Glad you did not get hit with the door...also sorry your husband did not deck the guy for being an asshole...but find the same people everywhere in the country...from Washington State to Dade County to Portland Maine to Kirtland New Mexico.....assholes are assholes.

• Like 1

you got same stuff everywhere...it is not found only in the South. I heard more racist comments in Wash DC than I had ever heard growing up or living in South Carolina. Just everyones perception is that the South is full of racist backwards people so they espouse that every time something offends them.....but I have lived all over the world. There is no such place as Nirvana and racism is prevalent EVERYWHERE you have different groups living together.

that being said...Florida (except for panhandle) has nothing in common with the South and is really NEW ENGLAND/UPPER MIDWEST- SOUTH at most. Same thing is happening here in Charleston...we have more people living here that are first generation than I have ever imagined. We call them HALF BACKS....people that want to relocate to Florida and then find it is too crowded so they drive halfway back home and stop in coastal Georgia or S. Carolina and decide to stop here.

Glad you did not get hit with the door...also sorry your husband did not deck the guy for being an asshole...but find the same people everywhere in the country...from Washington State to Dade County to Portland Maine to Kirtland New Mexico.....assholes are assholes.

Yep. Been all over the world. Southern people are some of the nicest you will find. Most are very polite and laid back. Always a few assholes. Not sure what a redneck is though...I guess cause I are one. Like you said, everywhere I go, there are good people and bad people.