Indian Motorcycle Community

I'm Sick Of Winter!

It's in the upper 20's snowing like a SOB here today.. and I leave for IRIP on Tuesday... could be a damned cold ride.

http://gazette.com/winter-storm-hammers-parts-of-colorado-crashes-poor-visibility-close-some-highways/article/1519786

Ken

I'm west of you, snowing like hell 50mph winds cold, coming you way , supposed to get nice here Tuesday , ride safe!!

We got a half inch of snow last night, made it up to almost 50 today though.

6" of snow last night. Mid 30's today, so not much chance of melt. I was planning on leaving for IRIP tomorrow... not much chance of that now. I'm hoping I can delay my departure by a day and still make it.

• Like 1

It's in the upper 20's snowing like a SOB here today.. and I leave for IRIP on Tuesday... could be a damned cold ride.

http://gazette.com/winter-storm-hammers-parts-of-colorado-crashes-poor-visibility-close-some-highways/article/1519786

You need to get yourself a URAL GEAR-UP, they love the snow.

ural_zps2e67e00d.jpg

Wow, this is the winter that would not end. :oh::ooh2::no::rock:

And...Al Gore is still an asshole!

• Like 2

And...Al Gore is still an asshole!

:I-Agree[1]: It was a nice 95deg ride home from work today, the ride in was a chilly 65...

• Like 1

17 this morning and 29 right now , did I mention that al gores an asshole?

• Like 1

Getting ready to leave for IRIP tomorrow morning. It should be in the upper 30's when I leave, so I have heated vest and gloves at the ready. Hopefully tomorrow morning will the the coldest weather I hit... you never know though.

Fodder for another story on indianroads.net.

i went to Daytona in 2004 I think it was....Lumpy's Ride. Left Charleston with ice on the ground....warmed up enough to take off thermals and bacalava and chaps when I hit Jacksonville. brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 29 when I left Charleston that year for ride to Daytona.