Indian Motorcycle Community

Lance armstrong to lose title

CNN is reporting that Lance Armstrong may be stripped of his 6th Tour de France victory for using banned substances.

In a random check of Armstrong's hotel room, three substances banned by the French were found.  The banned substances were:

toothpaste

deodorant

soap

French officials also found other items which they had never seen before - testicles and a backbone.

Earlier reports that French government representatives had attempted to surrender to Armstrong when he arrived in France were uncomfirmed.

uh...if they found more than one testicle it may have been for sheryl crowe?? I used to race bikes and remember we laughed at him as being a wannabe and coming close but never reaching the pinnacle....i am certain no one laughs anymore.  what a testimony to good ole american will power and desire.

maybe if the race was in reverse the french would rule...

ride on,

eric

The Frogs are weird! and thats where my family originated from, sorry to say. When I was in the service in France, ol Charlie DeGaulle kicked all the US forces out of France, AND they wanted us to dig up all the American graves there from WW1 and WW2 and ship the remains out. One of the best days in my life was when I crossed the border leaving France for the LAST time.

Just look at the help they're giving the world on the war against terrorism.

Spineless MoFo's for sure.

Archived