Indian Motorcycle Community

Where is the aclu?

Woman Sues After Being Fired For Eating Pork At Work

August 5, 2004

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Lina Morales has a beef over pork. Does Boss Have Right To Fire Over Pork?Do you think an employer has the right to tell employees that they cannot eat pork in the lunchroom?YesNo

Morales claims she was fired for eating pork products in the lunchroom of Rising Star Telecommunications, a Florida-based firm. Company officials say they have a policy against pork because of their many Muslim workers and clients.

According to Islamic beliefs, pork is unclean, and Rising Star Telecommunications CEO Kujaatele Kweli says his company has a policy against openly eating or preparing the meat.

But the attorney for Lina Morales, an administrative assistant fired in March 2003, says the company admits there is no written policy against pork.

The company said Morales was repeatedly warned about the no-pork rule and was fired after eating a BLT at work.

When Morales complained she was being disciplined for a policy of which she was unaware, she was terminated for insubordination.

The case, filed earlier this year in Orange County, currently is in the discovery process. There is no indication when it will go to trial.

Personally I dont think in our country we should have to BOW to anyones beliefs except our own and Damn sure not a Muslims beliefs.

Anyone catch the news on the Muslim charity org. here in Dallas that was shut down for funneling money to the extremist overseas? And the most recent one in New York where 2 were arrested (founders of a New York temple) for trying to arrange a sell of a shoulder fired rocket to an undercover agent? Personally I think if they look real hard they will find alot of this in this country

BLT--breakfast of champions.

In Kuwait--NO PORK!!

However any restaraunt you walk into, and all the grocery stores have a near bacon.

Taste's just like bacon(sort of) but it is made from beef.

A girl in San Francisco was fired for eating beaver during work hours...

Thanks, Danny

I make all muslims walk on the opposite side of the street, under penalty of shoving a roast pork sandwich down thier throats!!!!!!!!!! Why dont we task our pig farmers to over breed and release them by the thousands in all the nooks and cranies of the world were these terrorists live! By terrorist I mean all muslims!!!!!!!!!!!!

They need to make it fair then ! No eating at all allowed on company property ! I remeber a few years back when some asshole complained about smokers at the company cafeteria (I was smoker then) , they went out and filed million dollar lawsuit against the company . The company won the lawsuit

What they did was have a smoking area inside and a non-smoking area inside , then they decided they needed a non-smoking area outside just to piss off the asshole who filed the lawsuit!

And Danny , whats wrong with a woman eating beaver! I'll pay to see that!

If it was me....

1)  Take a video of bacon cooking.

2)  Include the part where I pour the grease into a small container.

3)  Keep the camera rolling as I pour some into the coffee machine.

4)  Hide camera to catch everyone who drinks coffee that day.

5)  Repeat for two months.

6)  Send videos to everyone at work - Including all the local Muslim houses of worship.

F'em.

Thanks, Danny

Archived