Indian Motorcycle Community

Kerry bashing

Well don't have to say much because some of you are saying it all. I live 10 miles from Bloomington, and have read the story. This is what I know. Kids my daughter's age are getting killed. This is not a war that will ever end. Look at how long these towel head's have been killing themself's, 1000's of year's.

Around 12 year's ago people started getting more job's, This I know because I did. Now where are the job's (McDoanld's) because people are losing good paying job's. You can't tell me it was like this 8 year's ago.

And I'm not from the young crowd. I'm 42. I'm of the working class, I help make it for all of you CEO's.

So Bash Kerry. Bush is the one worried

I'm just a working stiff myself, but I am better off now than I was when Klinton was in office. Bush is OK in my book, and I also have a better job now than I did when Klinton was in office.

I'm a blue collar worker myself. 12 years ago the economy wasn't as good as you think.

People got on the Internet band wagon and started buying stock in internet companies like crazy. As the companies got the money they hired people and bought equipment. Sounds good so far......

After several years these companies started losing money (lots of money) and people started bailing out and the ecomoy started heading south. Then we were attack. Remember. All the planning for the attacks happened under the blind eye of the Clintonites and femocrats. Of course all Bill was seeing was Bush (te-he). I couldn't help myself.

The economy took a big hit. The recovery has been slow, but up until a couple of months ago the Fed Chairman was worried about infalation. Inflation comes from an economy growing too fast. It doesn't appear that is the case now though. We need steady growth, not uncontrolled growth.

Bottom line.... If you are good at what you do, you will find work. I have had no problem in any economy. If jobs are in short supply where you are, maybe you should consider moving. It has crossed my mind in the past.

Kerry's voting record and the fact that most of the men that served with him find him unfit to command makes the choice easy IMHO.

I will now get off my soap box.

Ok so I get this right and theres no misunderstandings on my political position I look at facts and like anything else all areas of our nation are not the same, There is truth in every post I have read in this tread no matter who was in office.

awbond is correct about 8 to12 years ago the unemployment was at 1.8% possibly the lowest ever anyone who doubts that fact is not dealing with reality very well.

RCH is probably better off now than he was in Clintons era so am I my income is way up and so are my outlay (property tax's, Insurance, Gas products, electricity, city tax's, groceries, etc...) but Bush didnt give that to me and probably not to RCH either it was our own doings that got us where we're at not any administration be it Democrates or Republicans.

Last Resort is correct about Housing starts in California and Texas is up there too but what concerns me here is not how guidelines have eased to allow more people to qualify for a new homes due to new ways of financing its the number of Forclosures on existing houses here they are at a record high compared to 4 to 8 years ago.

Anyhow dont know what the answer is to this countries problems are but I personally think neither is the man for the job what its gonna take is reform in multi areas by the votes to force any administration from making any decesion for a short term fix that has to be re-delt with 10 years down the line, so theres my pennies worth so remember GO OUT AND VOTE register your kids to vote (the legal ones) and get involved.

I guess thats what I dont understand myself.  

I am actually a Republican, but I am so disgusted with this administrations arrogant attitude toward the public, the corruption, the lies, the revisionist history, the spin, and the character attacks, that I am not only voting for Kerry, Im actively supporting him.  And I am not alone.  I know many republicans that feel the same way.

Awbond is right.. The President is worried.  As he should be, but so are many of his supporters for that matter.  If they were not, you would see a campaign based on facts, accurate data and the issues, rather than a negative campaign being shouted from the rooftops.

The coming debates will tell the story.  All we have to do is listen and the story will unfold.. this type of campaign will not fly there at all..

This is the facts, and I'm not saying that I like what Kerry did in the past.

OK lets start with Daddy Bush,

First, Bush moved quickly to save a collapsing savings and loan industry. Passed legislation that allowed savings and loan association to make riskier investments than they had previously been premitted. After the new laws were passed, more than 1000 savings and loan associations went bankrupt due to combinations of poor banking practices, poor government regulations,and outright corruption. Ultimately the bailout cost taxpayers hundreds of billions of dollars. There was a mild recession in late 1990 that lasted only six months. Bush's third year in office was marked by awave of corporate reorganization that caused permanent layoffs of white-collar workers. Many of the unemployed were independents and Republicans, who believed that their jobs were secure.

Now Clinton

Clinton's most significant achievement as president was eliminating the federal deficit. Which was $290 billion in 1993and was forecast to get higher in the following years. His economic policies helped produce the longest period of sustained economic growth in the nations history. In 1998 the treasury experienced a surplus of $ 70 billion, trhe first surplus since 1969. the surplus was achieved well ahead of expectation because of strong growth in the U.S. economy. The U.S. economy continued to grow, and in Feburary 2000 it broke the record for the longest uninterrupted economic expansion in U.S. history, lasting ten years. Clinton perpared a budget that called for reducing the deficit by $500 billion over five years, about $255 billion by cuttingspending and $241 billion by raising taxes. The suggested tax raise would mostly affect very wealthy. Rising productivity prevented inflation from occurring as the economy grew. Unlike growth periods of the previous two decades, low and middle-income workers experienced improved living standards.  Clinton left office with the highest voter approval rating of all modern presidents.

Now Bush Jr.

During his fathers time in the White House, Bush was the subject of a Security and Exchange Commission (SEC) inquiry. The SEC investigated whether Bush had engaged in insider trading when he sold Harken Energy stock shortly before Harken announced financial losses. (can we say Martha Steward). The investigation ended with no proof of wrong doing.  By the fall of 2003, The U.S. economy began showing signs of inprovement, and Bush supporters said those new positive reports were a result of Bush's aggressive stance on tax cuts. Stock market indexess were rising, and some consumers and manufacturers expressed more optimism about the future. Still job growth in the nation remained stagnant, some critics said the Bush administration needed to do more to reduce unemployment. Meanwhile, the federal deficit continued to surge to the highest levels in history.

This is the facts :eyebrow:

Forclosures on existing houses here they are at a record high compared to 4 to 8 years ago.

The foreclosure situation in Texas was brought on by lending changes.

Until a few years ago - Texan's could not get second mortgages.

Due to pent-up demand - Texas entered the second mortgage market SECOND in the nation.

Overextending themselves caused the majority of foreclosures - Not higher home prices or "ez" qualify mortgages.

Just my $2,000,000 worth...

Thanks, Danny

The Clinton legacy -- oops

Tony Blankley

June 23, 2004

It is surprising that Bill Clinton, the most tactically adroit American politician of recent times, permitted his memoir to be published just a week after Ronald Reagan's death and state funeral. Already working from a deep legacy disadvantage, the close public juxtaposing of their two careers has predictably worked to Mr. Clinton's further detriment.

According to a new Associated Press poll, seven in 10 Americans say history will judge Reagan superior to Clinton. Eighty-three percent of Americans have a favorable view of Reagan as a person. Clinton scores only 41 percent. And by a 2-1 margin, those surveyed said, "Reagan was more effective at communicating his ideas to the American people than Clinton."

Of course, a president's popularity while in office or shortly thereafter is not necessarily a good indication of where history will place him. Some, such as Warren Harding and Calvin Coolidge, left office highly esteemed, based largely on the prosperity that existed while they were president. (Prosperity is the leading short term indicator of presidential approval, but it carries very little historic weight.) While both men have slipped badly over the decades, Coolidge still has his admirers (Ronald Reagan hung his portrait prominently in the White House.) Harding, more glamorous in his time, has fallen further due to the revelation, after his death, of his administration's corruption and his personal licentiousness.

Other presidents left office almost in disgrace, only to see their reputation grow. Harry Truman is the preeminent example. When he left office, almost three quarters of the public disapproved of his performance in the presidency. Half a century on, Mr. Truman is judged a near great president. History has been kind to Truman because the international structures he created -- The Marshal Plan, NATO, the Soviet containment strategy -- came to be seen as major contributions to 50 years of American dominance that permitted the Cold War to remain cold, rather than turn hot and deadly.

Yet other presidents left office in low regard and stayed there in history. James Buchanan is an excellent example. As the president who presided over the slide into the Civil War, he was described in his New York Times obituary in 1868 as a president who: "met the crisis of secession in a timid and vacillating spirit. Temporizing with both parties, and studiously avoiding the adoption of a decided policy." Buchanan famously confessed near the end of his presidency: "The South has no right to secede, but I have no power to prevent them." His successor, Abraham Lincoln, proved otherwise.

Ronald Reagan left office in fairly high esteem (about 65 percent approval) but has steadily risen after his foreign policy efforts to defeat Soviet communism have become manifest. Bill Clinton runs the risk of moving in the opposite direction . And I suspect he knows it.

The media in the last week has reported three major political themes to Clinton's memoir: confessing moral fault regarding Ms. Lewinsky; blaming partisanship for the impeachment; and confessing that not catching Osama bin Laden is one of his biggest disappointments.

The first two points are fairly routine and predictable. The Lewinsky matter couldn't be finessed, so it had to be confessed. On impeachment, he basically took the Nixon path -- claiming he made mistakes, but his partisan opponents abused the constitutional process in going after him.

Nixon said regarding Watergate and the impeachment process that he gave the Democrats a sword and they used it. Nixon admirers subsequently wrote articles and books suggesting a "silent coup" by the Democrats against him. Similar grumbling can be heard in Clinton's memoir and from his loyalists around town.

While neither Nixon's nor Clinton's claim of outraged innocence is objectively sustainable, I suspect that they both were sincerely outraged. In any case, putting the best light on the impeachment scandal is probably a sensible political move by Clinton -- although he clearly went rhetorically over the edge in calling impeachment a badge of honor.

But it is that third point about failing to catch Bin Laden where Clinton probably, and correctly, realizes he is historically most vulnerable. Whether or not Clinton tried as hard as he could, the cruel, objective fact of history is that Bin Laden and his al Qaeda emerged on Clinton's watch. He failed to nip it in the bud, and it has now blossomed into a malignant worldwide danger.

Such was the historic fate of British Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain, who had a successful domestic record of improvements in public housing and a sound fiscal policy. If only he hadn't ignored the rise of Adolph Hitler to dominance in the world, he would have been seen as quite a successful prime minister.

Similarly, if, as seems likely, the next several decades will see chaos, massive death and disorder flowing from the scourge of terrorism which Clinton failed to extinguish at its inception, Clinton's timidity, temporizing and studied failure to adopt a decisive policy against Bin Laden will become his true historic legacy. The Lewinsky affair will probably be seen less as a scandal than as an explanation for his inattention to presidential responsibilities.

Is this Kerry bashing??

o In his April 1971 speech to the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations, John Kerry claimed that war crimes committed by the American military against Vietnamese civilians were "not isolated incidents, but crimes committed on a day-to-day basis..." War crimes in Vietnam were actually quite rare.

o Kerry claimed that war crimes were being committed "with the full awareness of officers at all levels of command." In fact, military personnel were warned that "if you disobey the rules of engagement, you can be tried and punished." War crimes were never a matter of policy, and were prosecuted when discovered.

o Kerry charged that the war in Vietnam was a racist war, that "blacks provided the highest percentage of casualties." Research published in B.G. Burkett's book "Stolen Valor" and other sources shows that casualty rates for black and white soldiers during Vietnam closely matched the proportion of America's overall population represented by each race.

o Kerry claimed that Vietnam was "ravaged equally by American bombs and search-and-destroy missions as well as by Viet Cong terrorism..." Later in his remarks, Kerry responded to a question about what might happen to the South Vietnamese after our withdrawal with "So what I am saying is that yes, there will be some recrimination but far, far less than the 200,000 a year who are murdered by the United States of America..." Yet according to historian Guenter Lewy in "America in Vietnam," "...the number of civilians killed deliberately by the VC is appallingly high. No counterpart to this death toll caused by communist terror tactics exists on the allied side."

o Asked for a recommendation about possible courses of action for Congress to pursue, Kerry stated that he had talked with representatives from Hanoi and from the PRG (Viet Cong) at the Paris peace talks, and mentioned his support for "Madam Binh's points." Madam Win Thi Binh was at that time the Foreign Minister for the PRG. These meetings took place in the spring of 1970, before Kerry ever joined the VVAW.

o Kerry was a leader, fund-raiser, and spokesman for Vietnam Veterans Against the War (VVAW), an organization that staged mock mass murders of civilians to dramatize American atrocities, and handed out flyers that read "if you had been Vietnamese" American infantrymen might have "burned your house" or "raped your wife and daughter" and "American soldiers do these things every day to the Vietnamese simply because they are 'Gooks.'"

o Kerry's used "testimony" from the VVAW's "Winter Soldier Investigation" as the basis for his war crimes charges, although none of the witnesses there were willing to sign depositions affirming their claims. Later investigators were unable to confirm any of the reported atrocities, and in fact discovered that a number of the witnesses had never been in Vietnam, had never been in combat, or were imposters who had assumed the identity of real veterans.

o The deception extended to the VVAW leadership. Executive secretary Al Hubbard claimed to have been an Air Force captain wounded piloting a transport over Da Nang in 1966. Hubbard was actually a staff sergeant who was never assigned to Vietnam.

o The Winter Soldier Investigation was financed by pro-Hanoi radicals such as Jane Fonda and Mark Lane, who hoped to undermine American support for the war by framing American soldiers as mass murderers. At the same time, the North Vietnamese military was torturing American prisoners of war to make them confess to identical crimes. At least one former POW has stated that Kerry's testimony was used by North Vietnam to demoralize American prisoners during interrogations.

o John Kerry has denied any association with Jane Fonda, but he attended the 1970 VVAW leadership meeting that chose Fonda and Executive Secretary Al Hubbard to do a national speaking tour to raise money for the VVAW and launch new chapters. Fonda was also the primary source of funds for the Winter Soldier Investigation, where Kerry was a moderator.

o The VVAW signed the People's Peace Treaty during Kerry's tenure -- the VVAW even sent a delegation to Hanoi. The document was a laundry list of North Vietnamese bargaining points, including the key concession that the United States must agree to withdraw all troops before any negotiations could take place for the return of American prisoners.

o The VVAW was at the heart of the propaganda effort that so effectively smeared American servicemen in Vietnam as murderous, drug-addled psychotics that returning veterans were cursed and spat upon in the streets. In fact, as shown in B.G. Burkett's book "Stolen Valor," Vietnam veterans are more psychologically stable and successful than their civilian counterparts.

o The VVAW was a radical and potentially violent organization that formally considered assassinating prominent supporters of the war. As reported in the New York Sun by Thomas Lipscomb, during a November 1971 meeting in Kansas City the VVAW leadership and chapter coordinators voted down a plan to murder several U.S. Senators, including John Tower, John Stennis, and Strom Thurmond. Two VVAW members who were present, Randy Barnes and Terry Du-Bose, place John Kerry at that meeting, as do the meeting minutes and FBI records. Kerry claims to have resigned from the VVAW at the meeting or shortly thereafter, but there is no evidence that he ever informed authorities about the conspiracy. Kerry continued to publicly represent the VVAW until at least April of 1972.

Last Resort, I've been waiting for your reply all morning.

First of all take a look at your chart.

Truman-1945 -1953

Eisenhower - 1953 - 1961

Kennedy - 1961 - 1963

Johnson - 1963 -1969

Nixon - 1969 - 1974

Ford - 1974 -1977

Carter - 1977 -1981

Reagan - 1981 - 1989

Bush - 1989 - 1993

Clinton - 1993 - 2001

Bush - 2001 - 2004

This shows the differents between the way the Democratic Party and the Republican Party do for the people that vote for them.

Second,  Reagan, the great communicater (Actor)

I agree Reagan might have done alittle good when he was president, But look at the history books. Read everything, not just what sounds good to you.

Don't make your opinion on others opinions like newspapers or TV. Read History, out of history books. Because that is where the fact's are. Not where someone write's articles in the paper.

Forclosures on existing houses here they are at a record high compared to 4 to 8 years ago.

The foreclosure situation in Texas was brought on by lending changes.

Until a few years ago - Texan's could not get second mortgages.

Due to pent-up demand - Texas entered the second mortgage market SECOND in the nation.

Overextending themselves caused the majority of foreclosures - Not higher home prices or "ez" qualify mortgages.

Just my $2,000,000 worth...

Thanks, Danny

Actually Danny thats not all correct its almost the opposite of how you worded it, Your 100% correct on the second mortage thing we didnt have it and still dont have it, ours is called an equity recovery loan basically it refinances your house allowing you to recoupe your equity but rarily is it over the actual total value of your apraised home this is done this way in Texas so you are less likely to overextend yourself through your mortage and it doesnt involve a 2nd lein holder.

Last but not least here in Texas its alot easier to buy a new home than an existing one with all the builder incentives, low financing rates my 18 year old son could qualify for a new home with the interest rates being the lowest since 1960.

Now I'll give you the overextended spending habits causing forclosures thats typically how it starts and then the first sign of trouble its a domino effect and Texas ranks right up there for the worst spending habits for sure.

Alot of people are buying new homes now before the Feds start raising rates again, will be interesting to see where the housing starts go when the rates start climbing

awbond is correct about 8 to12 years ago the unemployment was at 1.8% possibly the lowest ever anyone who doubts that fact is not dealing with reality very well.

According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics the lowest recent unemployement rate was 3.8% during April of 2000.

LNS14000000_66777_1091723186426.gif

I stand corrected your are correct 3.8% unemployment not 1.8% , the 1.8% I think was inflation rate wasnt it?

I guess thats what I dont understand myself.  

I am actually a Republican, but I am so disgusted with this administrations arrogant attitude toward the public, the corruption, the lies, the revisionist history, the spin, and the character attacks,...

Wow, for a minute there I thought you were talking about Clinton!

Arrogant attitude=remember the time when a whole bunch of FBI files on Republicans showed up in Clinton's office. He said it was just a "snafu"! ok...

the corruption= do I really need to fill in the blanks?

the lies= uh, it was when he was being questioned by the Grand Jury

the spin= no, Sandy Berger never meant to take those secret files out of that file and stuff them into his pants, he's just a sloppy guy!

the character attacks= remember when the Monica thing was getting big? "it's just a vast right wing conspiracy (sic) aimed towards this administration." uh huh

Do you really think Kerry is a step above? So he say's he's an "avid sportsman" and then has a history in voting for every type of gun ban that comes down the pike.

This is just one example of many.

Lee

I will not vote for anyone for president who has no intention of keeping his oath to protect and uphold the constitution.THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. Kerry has done nothing but infringe. I could show him how to use that shotgun he poses with (now put your toe on that trigger)

the democrats are like your mom....they kiss your booboo's and make you feel good.

The republicans are like your dad....they kick you in the butt and tell you to get a job.

Like it or not we need both.

Is this Kerry bashing??

o In his April 1971 speech to the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations, John Kerry claimed that war crimes committed by the American military against Vietnamese civilians were "not isolated incidents, but crimes committed on a day-to-day basis..." War crimes in Vietnam were actually quite rare.

o Kerry claimed that war crimes were being committed "with the full awareness of officers at all levels of command." In fact, military personnel were warned that "if you disobey the rules of engagement, you can be tried and punished." War crimes were never a matter of policy, and were prosecuted when discovered.

o Kerry charged that the war in Vietnam was a racist war, that "blacks provided the highest percentage of casualties." Research published in B.G. Burkett's book "Stolen Valor" and other sources shows that casualty rates for black and white soldiers during Vietnam closely matched the proportion of America's overall population represented by each race.

o Kerry claimed that Vietnam was "ravaged equally by American bombs and search-and-destroy missions as well as by Viet Cong terrorism..." Later in his remarks, Kerry responded to a question about what might happen to the South Vietnamese after our withdrawal with "So what I am saying is that yes, there will be some recrimination but far, far less than the 200,000 a year who are murdered by the United States of America..." Yet according to historian Guenter Lewy in "America in Vietnam," "...the number of civilians killed deliberately by the VC is appallingly high. No counterpart to this death toll caused by communist terror tactics exists on the allied side."

o Asked for a recommendation about possible courses of action for Congress to pursue, Kerry stated that he had talked with representatives from Hanoi and from the PRG (Viet Cong) at the Paris peace talks, and mentioned his support for "Madam Binh's points." Madam Win Thi Binh was at that time the Foreign Minister for the PRG. These meetings took place in the spring of 1970, before Kerry ever joined the VVAW.

o Kerry was a leader, fund-raiser, and spokesman for Vietnam Veterans Against the War (VVAW), an organization that staged mock mass murders of civilians to dramatize American atrocities, and handed out flyers that read "if you had been Vietnamese" American infantrymen might have "burned your house" or "raped your wife and daughter" and "American soldiers do these things every day to the Vietnamese simply because they are 'Gooks.'"

o Kerry's used "testimony" from the VVAW's "Winter Soldier Investigation" as the basis for his war crimes charges, although none of the witnesses there were willing to sign depositions affirming their claims. Later investigators were unable to confirm any of the reported atrocities, and in fact discovered that a number of the witnesses had never been in Vietnam, had never been in combat, or were imposters who had assumed the identity of real veterans.

o The deception extended to the VVAW leadership. Executive secretary Al Hubbard claimed to have been an Air Force captain wounded piloting a transport over Da Nang in 1966. Hubbard was actually a staff sergeant who was never assigned to Vietnam.

o The Winter Soldier Investigation was financed by pro-Hanoi radicals such as Jane Fonda and Mark Lane, who hoped to undermine American support for the war by framing American soldiers as mass murderers. At the same time, the North Vietnamese military was torturing American prisoners of war to make them confess to identical crimes. At least one former POW has stated that Kerry's testimony was used by North Vietnam to demoralize American prisoners during interrogations.

o John Kerry has denied any association with Jane Fonda, but he attended the 1970 VVAW leadership meeting that chose Fonda and Executive Secretary Al Hubbard to do a national speaking tour to raise money for the VVAW and launch new chapters. Fonda was also the primary source of funds for the Winter Soldier Investigation, where Kerry was a moderator.

o The VVAW signed the People's Peace Treaty during Kerry's tenure -- the VVAW even sent a delegation to Hanoi. The document was a laundry list of North Vietnamese bargaining points, including the key concession that the United States must agree to withdraw all troops before any negotiations could take place for the return of American prisoners.

o The VVAW was at the heart of the propaganda effort that so effectively smeared American servicemen in Vietnam as murderous, drug-addled psychotics that returning veterans were cursed and spat upon in the streets. In fact, as shown in B.G. Burkett's book "Stolen Valor," Vietnam veterans are more psychologically stable and successful than their civilian counterparts.

o The VVAW was a radical and potentially violent organization that formally considered assassinating prominent supporters of the war. As reported in the New York Sun by Thomas Lipscomb, during a November 1971 meeting in Kansas City the VVAW leadership and chapter coordinators voted down a plan to murder several U.S. Senators, including John Tower, John Stennis, and Strom Thurmond. Two VVAW members who were present, Randy Barnes and Terry Du-Bose, place John Kerry at that meeting, as do the meeting minutes and FBI records. Kerry claims to have resigned from the VVAW at the meeting or shortly thereafter, but there is no evidence that he ever informed authorities about the conspiracy. Kerry continued to publicly represent the VVAW until at least April of 1972.

Thanks Last Resort....that's why I don't like Kerry!  A man that served four months and did so much... how many of his (ahem) actions were war crimes?  Wonder how many he committed....?

Ever wonder why Kerry knows so much about war crimes in Vietnam?  He served for 4 months, was it..?  Hmmm I served 19 months 24 days and I only heard about the My Lai massacre.  Heard rumors of other stuff, but thats what they were...rumors.

Kerry and his wild accusations of how we committed war crimes...Kerry can kiss my chaulky white ass!

Maybe Kerry will be good for the economy.  But I certainly hope he dosen't get elected.  Then maybe Massachusetts will be rid of him!

I got to vote for Bush, can't have no foreigner in the White house, heck it's hard enough to keep our borders secure from all the dang Canuks, imangine the dang eruo trash migration that Kerry's wife would bring in.

I got to vote for Bush, can't have no foreigner in the White house, heck it's hard enough to keep our borders secure from all the dang Canuks, imangine the dang eruo trash migration that Kerry's wife would bring in.

Wow Dave I know your not a Kerry fan and neither am I but I figured with Bush Comp pay issue you wouldnt be a Bush fan either since Firefighters, Police School teachers Municipality employees are the ones that are going to be hit hardest by his proposal taking income from alot of Civial Service Employees, I'm affraid that when he says employees will have a choice to choose time and one half or comp time all its going to do is cause favoratism for those employees that will work for comp time. Then the next thing that will happen is you hit 40 hours and if you dont work comp time they send you home.

Man I wish they would put some good candidates up there so we'd have a choice.

I like Bush too but really prefer them nicely trimmed but Mr Trim isnt running!

.........Remember I'm a Scout rider ......

That explains a lot!!

Rosie

Archived