Indian Motorcycle Community

Interesting voter profile

As I too frequent other forums , I have notice something peculiar ! It seems that a majority of "American Bike" owners seem to be Republican and "Non-American Bike" owners , Democrat!

To me it seems easy to comprehend. It took many of us years of hard work to own an American dream motorcycle like Indian or (HD) . Our bikes didnt come cheap as I said hard work bought these machines . Democrats are eager to give away portions of my hard earned money to the less fortunate , or the lazy fucks who live off the system that is!

Non American bikes are considerably cheaper than our bikes , thats fine for the democrats as they can have a bike and so can the less fortunate !

On a similiar note ! Microsoft users tend to be more consevative than Linux users (of course Linux users are usually alot younger).The really ironic thing in the computer industry is the fact that the Linux crowd hate Microsoft and yet the founders of Microsoft (ie;Gates, Allen) are more Liberal the Linux guys themselves!

As I too frequent other forums , I have notice something peculiar ! It seems that a majority of "American Bike" owners seem to be Republican and "Non-American Bike" owners , Democrat!

To me it seems easy to comprehend. It took many of us years of hard work to own an American dream motorcycle like Indian or (HD) . Our bikes didnt come cheap as I said hard work bought these machines . Democrats are eager to give away portions of my hard earned money to the less fortunate , or the lazy fucks who live off the system that is!

Non American bikes are considerably cheaper than our bikes , thats fine for the democrats as they can have a bike and so can the less fortunate !

On a similiar note ! Microsoft users tend to be more consevative than Linux users (of course Linux users are usually alot younger).The really ironic thing in the computer industry is the fact that the Linux crowd hate Microsoft and yet the founders of Microsoft (ie;Gates, Allen) are more Liberal the Linux guys themselves!

I think if you recheck, you will find that the owners of Japanese cruisers are more conservative than the crotch rocket kids. I think the main reason for that is , if you probably look at most of us, we were more liberal in our youth, but as we took on more responsibilities, we became more conservative. I think cruiser riders are a more matured population than the crotch rocketeers.

Let's face it, America doesn't really make anything that can compare to the entry level bikes that the Japanese can crank out.

Archived