Indian Motorcycle Community

Its funny...but.....

Through my life I have found that democrats are usually young people, and once they get older and wiser they become Republicans. I have seen it where I work at, with some thought to be die hard Democrats (when they were single), but they are now Republicans (married with kids).

Why do you think that is? I personnaly know why, just curious if some of you do? :eyebrow:

Without responsibility, it's easy to be liberal.  As we get older and more responsible, we want to protect ouselves and our families making us more conservative.

Ever notice that the slackers, bad employees, and generally lazy people who never become responsible are all Democrats?  :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:

The youth like to "take care of there brother" , not at there expense though! Once they join the workforce , and the slacker is still "just getting by" , the former youth , says either pull your own weight or quit, Im not doing your work for you!

A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. It's easy to spend other peoples' money. When it starts coming out of your own pocket, that's different. My brothers all think that my father was a Democrat, primarily because of his union membership, but I know better. I've heard him rail against their immoral, elitetist positions. I've never been able to support the Dems for a number of reasons. I believe in personal responsibility, the RIGHT of citizens to own and carry firearms. I am vehemently opposed to multi-culturalism. There is a reason why western culture dominates the world. It is founded on Christian/Judeo ethics. I am convinced that this foundation is demonstrably superior to all others. I also use a cultures cusine as a rule of thumb when judging it's relative worth. NOBODY goes out for arabian food!

Archived