Indian Motorcycle Community

A word to all you republicans

Republican Censorship and Control......

************Delete***********  

Restriction of free thought and free speech is the most dangerous of all subversions. It is the one un-American act that could most easily defeat us. - Justice William O. Douglas

Fine. I accept your nomination.  Happy now?  You want to turn this country around?  Try obeying the law and voting.

Quote from the guy getting stoned instead of contrubuting to society......

"""Do yourself a favor.  Do our country a favor.  You know what is right.  Vote with your heart and the next four years will turn this country back around and change everything""""...........

Response;

Vote with my "heart" ? ...........change  "everything"....?

Go ride your bike in France for crying out loud.

Wow, ,,,,"a word to all you democrats".......see why you'll always be in second place !

:rotfl:

Republican Censorship and Control......

************Delete***********  

Restriction of free thought and free speech is the most dangerous of all subversions. It is the one un-American act that could most easily defeat us. - Justice William O. Douglas

Now that is funny. You delete your own post and you blame others.

I'm curious-who is restricting your free speech and thought?  How are they doing it?  Legit question, no bullshit.  

I'm not happy with a lot of things the governments concoct and pass into law.  I'm also not happy about things they don't do and should be doing. From what I've seen and read from history both major parties are at fault for feeding from and squandering the public trough, squandering citizen's lives, and generally using every advantage to further their own wealth and power.  

I'd love to see a true Libertarian candidate win a major office, but even if the longshot were to come to pass, he or she wouldn't be able to get anything done.  There was a Green Party candidate elected to the California (Legislature, I think) awhile back.  She was saying that while it was monumental to be elected, she could get absolutely nothing done to further any of her group's causes, because there was no support from any other party.  I'm no Green, but the message was clear.  If you don't play ball with the big money boys and girls, you ain't shit on any Capitol Hill.   Unless you got more big money of your own than they do.  

It seems that Hollywood has a rather non-proportional say in politics, and I find it totally disgusting that a limo-driven star or starlet can pass themselves off as experts on world policy by doing a week-long visitation of the West Bank. I find it incredulous that some POS support cast actor named "meathead" can dictate policy and law in any state.  I can't understand senate hearings where phony blond bimbos that can't act are treated as "experts" on American policy.  I live in a nuthouse.  

I'd also rather live here than in Somalia, or Iran, or Mexico, or any other place.  

campbell

hey cambell. i look thru here every now and then to find who is cussin out who,and when they do it's because they are afraid that what they believe is wrong, so callin others stupid and such is a way to make themself look smart. but you have a different perspective and i appreciate it....you****#^&*.......just kiddin...you know ure gonna get it don't ya???......... dan'l

Archived