Indian Motorcycle Community

California girly man

Just watched John Kerry's campaign film on the DNC.

WHAT A MAN!!

Makes your Governor AHHHHNOLD look like a "Girly Man" :rotfl:

OK--hit me with your best shots.

(Just kidding guys--I'm a Bush man!!!)

Don't get me started about our borders, what a fucking joke. The Canucks are more on the ball than we are. Lookit MPlate's recent sojourn. Our guards allowed a U-Haul to enter without so much asking what was loaded inside, let along actually inspecting this. I sent a note to Mike Drudge about this (didn't name any names though)....it'll be interesting to see if he picks up on it.

Do a simple search on border patrol drones, they offer the only real practical hope to get a handle on this in the short term and most economical way.

-ANT

Hey...I've always said our National guardsmen could patrol the borders as their 2 week stint each year...anything moving in no man's land is fair game...that'll slow the mexicans down for sure....we have been entirely too nice over the years...why are we sending any money to other coutries, when we have homeless, and people who cannot afford medical treatment. I'd love to be a border guard...a few rifles with scopes, and thermal is all I'd need...that and lots of bullets...the problem is, I'd be helping to feed the coyotes from all the carcasses I'd be leaving behind....

Archived