Indian Motorcycle Community

The independent vote

The independent vote must have some kind of power.

First off, let me say I cannot see why. I can't believe that people that lack the ability to figure out what to stand for can broker that much power.

They don't really have that much power but they get a lot of attention.

Here are some criteria for your decision making process. Hopefully you won't need a committee to arrive at a conclusion.

I believe what I believe year round. That's right, I have conviction all year!

Haven't figured out yet who is going to raise taxes yet huh?

Haven't figured out yet who is gonna cut and run from Iraq and run from al-Qaida?

Haven't figured out who is gonna sell America's sovereignty out to the UN or worse the French?

Folks these are the issues. I refuse to believe that intelligent Americans do not know enough about the issues affecting the nation to make a decision.

Or what is worse is that some REFUSE to decide what their core beliefs are and simply wish to avoid the responsibility of taking a stand!

If you are waiting for a rhetorical campaign speech from John Kerry to decide whether or not he

is your guy then I prefer you NOT vote at all! In case you haven't been keeping up the Democrats have adopted a Republican platform. They are playing up national defense, they are saying God and using the word values. The difference between a conservative and a liberal? I don't need a friggin focus group to tell me to talk about American values and the importance of a strong defense! This should tell you who is leading and who is following!

You fence sitters out there take heed the Democrats are strating act act like Republicans if you need a breeze to poke your moist finger into this is IT!

Elections are not surprises and this election is coming at us with no surprises. America has had the past 30+ years to watch John Kerry.

He is a fervent anti-American as demonstrated by his speeches to Congress in the seventies regarding his "atrocities" during his four months in Vietnam!

Is he the junior Senator from Massachusetts or the Mekong Delta?

With all of the mention of his three months of self-made glory one would be led to believe that he represents Vietnam!

This is not the first time he represented the communists now is it?

We are in the third quarter now and it is way too late in the game for second-guessing and betting on the limp-wristed candidate!

If you want to preach polictical rheotoric take it somewhere else.  I don't give a damn what you believe and what you think is right.  This is a forum on motorcycles and the people who ride them. We all have our own minds and thoughts of this election and your bull shit way of persuasion doesn't cut it with me. So have a nice day and enjoy your $2.00+ a gallon energy program. And keep looking for those weapons of mass destructions. By the way France and Al Queda can both kiss my ass. :veryangry:

If you want to preach polictical rheotoric take it somewhere else.  I don't give a damn what you believe and what you think is right.  This is a forum on motorcycles and the people who ride them. We all have our own minds and thoughts of this election and your bull shit way of persuasion doesn't cut it with me. So have a nice day and enjoy your $2.00+ a gallon energy program. And keep looking for those weapons of mass destructions. By the way France and Al Queda can both kiss my ass. :veryangry:

Lighten up Francis...This is the FUN section! Re Read the header for this News section below..

This is an Indian Motorcycle forum. And even though that is a fact people will still want to bring up current events that are not related to Indian Motorcycle or even motorcycles in general.

Because of this fact we have this News section set up for those who wish to discuss news, motorcycle or not.

And We shouldnt have stopped at Iraq. We shoulda kept rollin thru Syria all the way to friggin France!!  :veryangry:

BULLSHIT!,and also open up the artic!,nooooooooooo the fucking libs won't let that happen!.That would take to much money out of the towel heads pockets,can't have that now can we?.Oh yeah I agree with fuck the French & Germans,but that is all!. :bthumb:

Archived