Indian Motorcycle Community

Stellican returns email

:laughlong: I wrote to the guys listed on lst resorts IMC bought email yesterday.  I told them that I was 100 percent behind them etc.  Well, to my amazement I got a response the same day, and it wasn't a standard reply it was very personalized.  Now I'm excited, things are lookin up.  Recommend other Indian owners write to these guys for support (keep complaints to yourself for now).  We need to show them that they really do have support for bringing the brand back ASAP. :bvictory:

I also wrote to Stephen on Sunday.  Received a very nice reply on Monday. Yes , things are lookin-Up for our beloved brand motorcycle.  And yes, we should keep our negative comments to ourselves for now.  We need to give Mr. Julius a chance to make good his promise to bring Indian back to its former glory We should continue to E-mail our encouragement to him.

R-Bear  :D

Wrote to him, and got a reply!!

I'm hoping this guy is the real  deal.

Sounds sincere.

He may never build as many as Hardley BUT they'll still be the most beautiful machines ever built  :bvictory:

I have to start saving up--I'm thinking a Scout would fit in with the Cheef in the garage.

He needs some feminine company and we all know scouts are girly bikes :rasp:

Archived