Indian Motorcycle Community

:bthumb: Guy's and doll's I must have fallen off the Deep end! I have let this Indian thing take control of my life. I just sold the wifes Honda and bought her one of the last remaining Spirits in Annapolis. It's sweet she is Black on Red and now it looks as though I'll be visiting that site as well so I can try and get some of the Goodies like Juniors Bike. Wait ...I don't think she can handle all of the extra weight from that much leather :rotfl:

:bthumb: Guy's and doll's I must have fallen off the Deep end! I have let this Indian thing take control of my life. I just sold the wifes Honda and bought her one of the last remaining Spirits in Annapolis. It's sweet she is Black on Red and now it looks as though I'll be visiting that site as well so I can try and get some of the Goodies like Juniors Bike. Wait ...I don't think she can handle all of the extra weight from that much leather :rotfl:

Anytime your ready to Customize...Just Give Me AYell...

Or Visit My Site For Sum Ideas!!!Dancing-Chilli.gif

Junior!!Yeahh.gif

What mods do you have in mind ???  ???

I'd start with real fenders....

Rosie

I might also have a few ideas for ha as well. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns regarding your Spirit. Great choice and I am sure she will be happy. What mods do you have in mind ???  ???

:moped: She would love to have it lowered first. Then there is Bags, windshield etc. You know it never ends when it comes to CHROME!

I might also have a few ideas for ha as well. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns regarding your Spirit. Great choice and I am sure she will be happy. What mods do you have in mind ???  ???

:moped: She would love to have it lowered first. Then there is Bags, windshield etc. You know it never ends when it comes to CHROME!

And Leather and Fringe....Jammin.gif

Junior!!Yeahh.gif

Anytime your ready to Customize...Just Give Me AYell...

Or Visit My Site For Sum Ideas!!!Dancing-Chilli.gif

Junior!!Yeahh.gif

:P Don't call Junior!!! Your wife will never get on the Bike. the Dam thing will weigh over 900lbs with all that extra chrome.

:pirate1:  :grouphug:  :bwave:

:P Don't call Junior!!! Your wife will never get on the Bike. the Dam thing will weigh over 900lbs with all that extra chrome.

:pirate1:  :grouphug:  :bwave:

Thanx Cro....Big-Thumbs-Up.gif

I liked ya Better When you Had Your Scout...Grin-Nod.gif

Talk About Chrome!!!!Eeeeeek.gif

Junior!!Yeahh.gif

You know Junior , the Chiefers always like covering up Indians mistakes (like big fenders)! Whats wrong the wheels made out of plastic!

So youze Spirit guys had to post all the way up here for Recognition??

Not much happenin all the way down there in the Spirit section lately huh??

Oh yea and  :rasp:  !!

Our bikes are so special and popular that we're not afraid to come out in the open.  By the way congrats!!!!  She'll love riding it.  I had mine lowered and inch and changed to a corbin seat which brought me down about another 1/2 inch.  I'm 5FT tall with a 27IN inseam.

Archived