Indian Motorcycle Community

Screw Indian Stuff! Build A Nasa Mancave

Seriously too funny :rotfl:

Seriously too funny :rotfl:

How's your mancave coming?

img10541f.jpg

The cave turned into a garage, still not finished. Waiting to find some red barn wood to do the inside walls. The wall with the big logo on it will be moved back out 3 more feet when I attach garage to the house. Had to put up the false wall to get through the winter based on a cluster f___ by the city. Hopefully May will see it completed.

• Like 2

img10541f.jpg

The cave turned into a garage, still not finished. Waiting to find some red barn wood to do the inside walls. The wall with the big logo on it will be moved back out 3 more feet when I attach garage to the house. Had to put up the false wall to get through the winter based on a cluster f___ by the city. Hopefully May will see it completed.

Come on give us a bigger picture.

It's panoramic so it cannot be bigger. I'll snap some individual later. Compressor is outside in a separate shed.

Looking good.

img10711n.jpg

img10651fy.jpg

img10631.jpg

Big enough for ya? Thanks to whoever suggested putting the ramp in the floor. Works well!

• Like 1

img10571h.jpg

Better shot of my mascot. When finished will be 21 x 20 x 10, not large but very comfortable and the Mrs. now has her car in the garage for the winter. City scaled it back but they had the right idea, fits well within sight lines. They just dragged their feet forcing me to waste some money.

img10571h.jpg

Better shot of my mascot. When finished will be 21 x 20 x 10, not large but very comfortable and the Mrs. now has her car in the garage for the winter. City scaled it back but they had the right idea, fits well within sight lines. They just dragged their feet forcing me to waste some money.

What's the out side look like? Looks pretty good so far.

img10011o.jpg

Current status

• Like 1

Great job on the garage...eer...mancave. Awesome. I bet just walking in there lowers your blood pressure 20 points. i know the Barn does that to me.

• Like 1

img10571h.jpg

So the front of the lift will ne about 3 foot off the wall,than. Can you raise it now. How come you couldn't finish the one wall. Looks like you have some good builders.

Ramp works and have to do structural work on house but ran out of warm weather and people to get it done before winter set in.

Nice set up!

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

Chieftain has taken it's rightful place, front and center!

Now with the heat gone .. .may have time to finally get this 'cave' in order

1385608_10202113880350916_929352296_n.jp

Jealous, I am.

My garage runneth over, but momma gets a pool before I gets the mancave... :down:

Jealous, I am.

My garage runneth over, but momma gets a pool before I gets the mancave... :down:

Best part of a pool is you get to share it with the friends and family most of the year ... the good life. Don't forget the hot tub for year round fun !

Life is Short ... take care of mama' .. If she ain't happy then, well.... you get the pic' :)

• Like 1

is that a headress in the back there?

Four on the back wall, and two waiting to be mounted :)

Only thing missing is an awesome carving Badndn did for me... I pussed out and couldn't make the Ride to the Barn to bring it home... I feel a roadtrip coming on soon!

Edited by rickkcir

Eddie did a great job carving the two Indians who stood guard during the Ride to the Barn. Amazing detail on both of them!! He has some talent in the woodcarving department. I took a few pics of some of his carvings. If his day job doesn't work out, he has potential as a woodcarver for sure!

Eddie did a great job carving the two Indians who stood guard during the Ride to the Barn. Amazing detail on both of them!! He has some talent in the woodcarving department. I took a few pics of some of his carvings. If his day job doesn't work out, he has potential as a woodcarver for sure!

His works is nothing short of amazing..... this will be the third thing I've gotten from him.... may need to ask for preferred customer discount next time around!!!