Indian Motorcycle Community

Billy lanes accident...

Anyone have any info about Billy Lanes bike accident?

nope...only that he was in one and the bike buildoff is cancelled for Sturgis...though his competitor will still be attending.

Anyone have any info about Billy Lanes bike accident?

Went to Billy's Web Site...He's in excellent healthBig-Thumbs-Up.gif...according to them.Laugh-On-Own.gif..But he had to cancel Sturgis because he won't be able to ride due to his Injuries.Noooooooo.gif..But it did say he wouldn't attend...No explicit info on the Accident or what occurred!!!Sigh.gif

Junior!!Yeahh.gif

He was riding with our Club and Indian Larry here in Hawaii when he went down.  Was over on the north shore.  He had a passanger on the back and lost it.  He broke his wrist in so many places that he had to go to the mainland to have the surgery done, he also cut his head pretty badly but would not let the doctors cut his dredlocks to look at it, so when he left here no one knew what was up with his head.  Got flown out on the first flight he could get.  Last I heard was lots of pins in the wrist and at least 6 months no riding.  I will try to find out more.

ouch I know what the broken wrist is like 1st time in a car held on to steering wheel and the rest of me went to the back seat snap, 2nd was on the bike back in Nov. snap into little bits. Not fun. How was his passanger?

Archived